Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Mod Automation
Final exams hit @Cloud and me harder than expected. We haven't been able to put in the hours we wanted to this week due to them and thus have to delay Spectre Phase A by a week. That being said, it'll give us the chance to pack more into the initial release without having to rush it so there's a silver lining. I hope you all are as excited about this as I am. Can't wait to show you guys what we've been working on. :)

Last edited:
Final exams hit @Cloud and me harder than expected. We haven't been able to put in the hours we wanted to this week due to them and thus have to delay Spectre Phase A by a week. That being said, it'll give us the chance to pack more into the initial release without having to rush it so there's a silver lining. I hope you all are as excited about this as I am. Can't wait to show you guys what we've been working on. :)

I can see people complaining already but on behalf of the few with patience I'd like to thank you, Cloud and all the other RuneMate staff for your continued hard work on the client and I'd like to remind everyone that you can use RuneMate completely free so with that being said, I think its amazing that you guys even during exam periods still dedicate your time to something that might not be as important for you as an exam but important to your community, so thanks again for your hard work and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Spectre can do for the botting community.

Last edited:
I can see people complaining already but on behalf of the few with patients I'd like to thank you, Cloud and all the other RuneMate staff for your continued hard work on the client and I'd like to remind everyone that you can use RuneMate completely free so with that being said, I think its amazing that you guys even during exam periods still dedicate your time to something that might not be as important for you as an exam but important to your community, so thanks again for your hard work and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Spectre can do for the botting community.

Patience* Kippa Kappa Keepo.

Author of MaxiBots
Nooooooooo, i'm going away for 2 weeks in a weeks time!

Excited to see the progress. Considering you rebuilt it from the ground up on top of having finals is impressive enough. Take all the time you need to get it just right for us please!

RiD took years to come out and its God awful from what I've heard. Talk about a real scam. Hundreds of people paid $300 for that shit lol
One week delay is nothing compared to RSBot v7 and RiD. The latter one was overkill to the maximum lol

RiD took years to come out and its God awful from what I've heard. Talk about a real scam. Hundreds of people paid $300 for that shit lol

Genesis isn't released, it's in Closed Beta for lifetime VIP members, Lifetime VIP (Unlimited Credits) is about 300$.

OT: Sucks about the delay, been waiting for the update before I start working on my paint and scripts again, hopefully next week you guys will be ready.

Good luck on finals guys!

Please make RM Spectre compatible with Macs, the current version is somewhat, but its buggy.

Omg, I just saw this now. Sometimes I'm active, most times I'm not. This project looks extremely dope. @Arbiter @Cloud do you guys even sleep m9.
That doesn't make sense. If someone found the cure for cancer and told the world "Hey i found the cure for cancer", people will ask for details. Imagine if he just tells them, "I wont tell you everything, but these are the cells to look for". Now, even though he didn't say how he was going to manipulate the cells and was just a small hint, now that someone knows where to start, they can tangent towards various areas of cell manipulation. Odds are, one of those actually works, and now, since he gave that little hint, a cure was divised from it, and can now be manufactured by a billion different pharmaceutical companies. So its much better to stay hush hush.
Dat analogy doe, I love it.

cant wait to see how this version works. Im excited i will build a new account from the ground up with pure spectre and let the community in on the progress.

cant wait to see how this version works. Im excited i will build a new account from the ground up with pure spectre and let the community in on the progress.
I'll be doing the exact same, except with 3 accounts. One for each rs version [emoji14]