Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalNoobRC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt always walk to the chest in castlewars when doing fire runes.
(once) didnt withdraw the dueling ring before the essence, so since inventory was full it couldnt withdraw a new ring.
also now after it equips a new ring it will bank again for the one extra essence. doesnt seem worth it to me, but if its designed to do so its fine, just seems sub optimal.
still a wonderful bot for getting runecrafting up, but just some stuff i noticed after the last update

doesnt always walk to the chest in castlewars when doing fire runes.
(once) didnt withdraw the dueling ring before the essence, so since inventory was full it couldnt withdraw a new ring.
also now after it equips a new ring it will bank again for the one extra essence. doesnt seem worth it to me, but if its designed to do so its fine, just seems sub optimal.
still a wonderful bot for getting runecrafting up, but just some stuff i noticed after the last update
Thank you for the feedback, I will make banking more reliable in the next update and fix that banking for one essence issue.

Can sometimes just stand still near the fire rune altar and do nothing til I click for it to move towards it!

can you update the banking please? its so much faster then regalfires. but if the bank chest isnt in the view it wont bank itll just stand there, so i have to monitor it. definitely keep it zoomed out so it can see the bank most of the time...but eventually itll change the angle and just stand there after the teleport. if you could just make it click to where the bank is on the map....it'd be perfect.

can you update the banking please? its so much faster then regalfires. but if the bank chest isnt in the view it wont bank itll just stand there, so i have to monitor it. definitely keep it zoomed out so it can see the bank most of the time...but eventually itll change the angle and just stand there after the teleport. if you could just make it click to where the bank is on the map....it'd be perfect.

That'll be fixed for the next update which will come in the next few days.

Same problem in terms of the banking in CW, otherwise it works well. It also got stuck when transitioning from air to earth runes I believe. It withdrew varrock teleports but it never made the first teleport on its own.

Snufalufugus updated RegalNoobRC with a new update entry:

RegalNoobRC v1.0.3 Released!

RegalNoobRC updated to v1.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same problem in terms of the banking in CW, otherwise it works well. It also got stuck when transitioning from air to earth runes I believe. It withdrew varrock teleports but it never made the first teleport on its own.
I just ran the bot on a new account and was unable to reproduce the issue; the bot went from 1-14rc without any issues. I'm going to assume it was an obscure bug unless it gets reported by additional users.

just sits there sometimes after withdrawing new dueling ring and 27 ess, once manually equiped it gets going agian.

hey bot works well, but theres still an issue with banking at castle wars, occasionally the minimap will block the bank chest and it will just stand there trying to bank until manually fixed, other than that seems flawless.

hey bot works well, but theres still an issue with banking at castle wars, occasionally the minimap will block the bank chest and it will just stand there trying to bank until manually fixed, other than that seems flawless.

only an issue re sizable mode, changed it and it runs much smoother now

only an issue re sizable mode, changed it and it runs much smoother now
I have this issue no matter what view mode I am in.
I have to manually move it to the chest.

Great script otherwise. I'd pay 5 cents an hour if this was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.