Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalNoobRC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans of adding or creating a lava running bot for those who want optimal xp/hr over profit?

I know this isnt a big priority since you have your paid rc bot, but the interactions could be sped up imo, for example its walks somewhere then waits for a couple of seconds then walks again. I'm just trying to get a high enough level to use your abyss rc bot.

So this now crashes on startup, logs don't print out anything apart from pressing unwanted play button etc. You'll probably see error anyway. Thanks snuf :)

I would add an option that the bot can walk when telepored to Castle wars to access the bank. Sometimes the camera isn't lined up properly and the bot cannot access the bank unless you turn the camera. Let the bot make your character walk closer first before trying to acccess the banl

I would add an option that the bot can walk when telepored to Castle wars to access the bank. Sometimes the camera isn't lined up properly and the bot cannot access the bank unless you turn the camera. Let the bot make your character walk closer first before trying to acccess the banl
Fixed in next update

Last edited by a moderator:
It got 'stuck' when withdrawing the items. I guess there are probably two reasons to this.
1. I already had the air tiara on, and it doesn't deposit all worn items. So it was looking for the air tiara and couldn't find it. Letting it deposit worn items might fix this.
2. I'm playing f2p so I wanted to use the runes for the teleports. I suppose it is looking for teleport tablets and could not find them. Can you make it f2p compatible; use runes (and even an air staff) if you don't have teleport tablets.

it gets stuck at bank sometimes look the picture below

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.