Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalNoobRC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than happy to donate items if you need to test stuff, although you being an ironman I'm not sure how it could work?

Another thing I noticed - my computer disconnected from my WiFi for 30 seconds, OSRS client logged me out, when computer connected to WiFi again, the lobby handler logged me in and the bot resumed, although it just kept spamming duel arena teleport on the ring before I stopped it. When the WiFi disconnected, the bot had just teleported to duel arena for the first time.

Not a major issue I wouldn't have thought, as the WiFi disconnecting is my issue not yours.

I don't need items to test things, and I have a main account that I don't bot on. The only reason to donate anything is if you want to, I don't expect it whatsoever, and don't need it to continue making bots.

Version 2.0.1 is in q

Changes made:
  • Added delay to prevent spam clicking of castle wars bank chest
  • Removed two unnecessary delays to speed up the bot

Works well, Can we have it so that it crafts higher tier runes for better xp?

also does this support pouches?

It misclicks to clan wars and then just sits there idle

Thank you sir~

Also there is one issue where the last dueling charge is used to get to the altar so character gets stuck after crafting (no ring).

Thank you sir~

Also there is one issue where the last dueling charge is used to get to the altar so character gets stuck after crafting (no ring).

What events led up to this happening? The bot is written to only tp to the duel arena with 2+ charges on ring, and only use the ring to go to castle wars if it has one charge, so it shouldn't have happened.

For now I'll add a failsafe to just stop the bot if it can't get back to castlewars due to the lack of a ring, and eventually I'll add support to use glories as a back-up teleport for if this happens.

character now just spams castle war teleport at castle war till ring is out of charges

it full on takes a ring of dueling 8 and right click>castlewars while at castlewars & does this untill ring is gone and then goes to bank to repeat

let me know if you need me to provide more detail or picture proof

character now just spams castle war teleport at castle war till ring is out of charges

it full on takes a ring of dueling 8 and right click>castlewars while at castlewars & does this untill ring is gone and then goes to bank to repeat

let me know if you need me to provide more detail or picture proof

I am currently running from the bot store and not having this issue. Please give more details such as your equipment, gamemode, interface settings, everything you can think of.

I really like the idea of this type of bot. One issue that needs to be fixed is for some reason the bot randomly starts to continuously teleport to castle wars. I didn't notice what could of caused this exactly. I assume it's just a bug that needs to be fixed. Another thing I noticed is the bot tends to struggle when clicking on the teleport. I saw this on some other bots, but I'm not sure if this is a method for anti-ban. I'm not too familiar with how that works exactly. Overall, I hope this is something that can be fixed. Would love to use this bot in the future if these problems can be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.