Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting null exception format thrown error this morning.
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
at robot.iIiiIIIiIi.validate(x:141)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(yya:169)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(txa:137)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pab:30)
at nul.IiiIIIiiIIIi.run(krb:161)
Client's broken.

Hey bro thank you for this bot, i got to 80 mining but got a 2 day ban 2 days ago, its not my main account so its cool, but do you think i am highly likely to get banned if i continue this script, i used it for over 2 weeks without problem and really wanna reach 85 mining for the good $$$. Thanks bro, best sciprt ive used so far

Fire caper
Hey bro thank you for this bot, i got to 80 mining but got a 2 day ban 2 days ago, its not my main account so its cool, but do you think i am highly likely to get banned if i continue this script, i used it for over 2 weeks without problem and really wanna reach 85 mining for the good $$$. Thanks bro, best sciprt ive used so far

This is just my opinion. After ban it's very risky to bot, I'd do something else ingame before botting in the same place to avoid getting banned right a way.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Yeah i wouldn't bot after getting temp banned. I dont know how you were botting, (If you changed the skill daily and such), but as Jaakkol said, it's very risky after.

For some reason it sometimes goes full spastic and just keeps logging out and back in. over and over.. because it feels like there's an interface blocking or something.. it makes no sense.. :D Other than that it works flawlessly.

https://pastebin.com/raw/JpVQR6nV

For some reason it sometimes goes full spastic and just keeps logging out and back in. over and over.. because it feels like there's an interface blocking or something.. it makes no sense.. :D Other than that it works flawlessly.

https://pastebin.com/raw/JpVQR6nV
That's so wierd. If you are able to find exactly what the cause is please tell me.

That's so wierd. If you are able to find exactly what the cause is please tell me.

I'm not sure. Before it happened I disabled blocking of input, and responded to a guy messaging me in game, but that's it. I enabled blocking of input again right after, so no idea why that would be it.

I'm not sure. Before it happened I disabled blocking of input, and responded to a guy messaging me in game, but that's it. I enabled blocking of input again right after, so no idea why that would be it.
Same dude. I don't see why it would keep logging out, and it doesn't look like it's part of my bot that's doing it.

Fire caper
The bot has some problems with the 'smart banking'
The bot doesn't realize to empty the sack before it get's full.

No wait, I'm an retard. I ticked the "Sack expansion" even when I don't have it. Haha...

The bot works flawlessly, that's what I'm going to say. :D

Is there a way to add some sort of player avoidance? Script went and mined at a spot another person was mining and got called a bot after not responding to him (was afk for a bit). Probably got reported. LOL

Is there a way to add some sort of player avoidance? Script went and mined at a spot another person was mining and got called a bot after not responding to him (was afk for a bit). Probably got reported. LOL

You stress too much friend, find an unpopulated world

I don't know as doing that would require much more intensive checks and would slow the speed down a lot. Give me an area to add and i'll add it. All I need is a snippet with the area highlighted and an account to borrow to make the area and then it'll be added.

Whatever you say boss.
Say what you will. Whether you choose to believe me is up to you. Just stating what happened to one of my accounts. Not blaming the script nor the script author. Was just offering some suggestions on how it improve the bot.

I've had success on my other accounts, so needless to say the bot does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.