Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when using upper level the bot idles next to the ladder with no repairing itself sometimes out of nowhere

Hello! I Used the Bot last night and left it on while I slept. It worked flawlessly until it tried to log back in after its break. From 03:17:02 - 10:08:49 the log says [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Clearing username [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering username. it would put in the first letter of my login, then erase it. It did that for 7 hours.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hello! I Used the Bot last night and left it on while I slept. It worked flawlessly until it tried to log back in after its break. From 03:17:02 - 10:08:49 the log says [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Clearing username [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering username. it would put in the first letter of my login, then erase it. It did that for 7 hours.
Ok, I got you

when using upper level the bot idles next to the ladder with no repairing itself sometimes out of nowhere
You think you could offer me an account to fix it? You would also get free stuff on osrs.

upper level camera still gets stuck after full inventory sometimes. It needs to move so it can see the rockfall or else it will stall. also stalls trying to climb up the ladder a lot.

upper level camera still gets stuck after full inventory sometimes. It needs to move so it can see the rockfall or else it will stall. also stalls trying to climb up the ladder a lot.
I can't access the upper level with my account. That's why I am asking for one... so if anyone has one, please allow me to use it for an hour or so and give you the profit while fixing the bug. :)

First Bot Author
Right, I've been using it to get to level 90 from level 40 now.
Had this bot worked better, I would have had 94 mining already.

Banking is extremely bot-like and slow, as the bot walks up to the tile next to bank, idles a few seconds and then opens the bank. Sometimes re-opening it a few times. The same is said for depositing pay dirt, withdrawing ores and traversing obstacles such as the ladder and the falling rocks.

While mining, it switches ore veins at times where it makes no sense at all to do so. The camera is rotated even when a dozen of veins are in view and the camera is not asynchronous, making it even more bot-like.

Depositing pay dirt and withdrawing ores is done every run, while the ore sack can hold several runs worth of ore. This is inefficient.

This bot can, and must, be made better.

Edit:
The server disconnected when the bot was trying to search a crate, and now the bot is stuck in a loop. It has tried over 1900 times already according to the counter, while it is stilled logged off. This indicates a severe flaw in your technical design, preventing RuneMate from taking over and logging back in. This also explains why the bank PIN does not work, as the bot simply makes it impossible for RuneMate to enter the PIN.

This bot needs to be fully rewritten.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Right, I've been using it to get to level 90 from level 40 now.
Had this bot worked better, I would have had 94 mining already.

Banking is extremely bot-like and slow, as the bot walks up to the tile next to bank, idles a few seconds and then opens the bank. Sometimes re-opening it a few times. The same is said for depositing pay dirt, withdrawing ores and traversing obstacles such as the ladder and the falling rocks.

While mining, it switches ore veins at times where it makes no sense at all to do so. The camera is rotated even when a dozen of veins are in view and the camera is not asynchronous, making it even more bot-like.

Depositing pay dirt and withdrawing ores is done every run, while the ore sack can hold several runs worth of ore. This is inefficient.

This bot can, and must, be made better.

Edit:
The server disconnected when the bot was trying to search a crate, and now the bot is stuck in a loop. It has tried over 1900 times already according to the counter, while it is stilled logged off. This indicates a severe flaw in your technical design, preventing RuneMate from taking over and logging back in. This also explains why the bank PIN does not work, as the bot simply makes it impossible for RuneMate to enter the PIN.

This bot needs to be fully rewritten.
@awesome123man Please investigate and resolve in a timely manner. This is definitely not premium worthy functionality.

@awesome123man Please investigate and resolve in a timely manner. This is definitely not premium worthy functionality.
Ok, there's only one possible reasons for the loop issue. I'll check it out. Otherwise I'll have a bank pin in 2 days so I'll find the other issue

Have used for a total of 34min, have been charged for 2hrs, the bot is slow, gets stuck has to be babysit.

Was using motherload mining west location. please refund.

Have used for a total of 34min, have been charged for 2hrs, the bot is slow, gets stuck has to be babysit.

Was using motherload mining west location. please refund.
Sure thing. Please tell me where it gets stuck though. And pm me your transaction history so I can make sure and potentially bring it up as a client issue.

I just gets stuck mining, i started it mined two ores i was like sick, tabbed to something else come back, had still got the same two orse. I clicked the next ore for it to mine, it finished off the invnt. it went of to the place to drop ore off then it didn't go to the sack it walked behind the box. i had to then click the sack, waited for it to go to the bank, then didn't. banked waited for it to return to mining it did then it mined 1/2 inv then stuck again.

Author of MaxiBots
I just gets stuck mining, i started it mined two ores i was like sick, tabbed to something else come back, had still got the same two orse. I clicked the next ore for it to mine, it finished off the invnt. it went of to the place to drop ore off then it didn't go to the sack it walked behind the box. i had to then click the sack, waited for it to go to the bank, then didn't. banked waited for it to return to mining it did then it mined 1/2 inv then stuck again.
Did you start the bot twice?

Hmm, I'll test out west and figure it out. Wierd.

I have lost almost 2 dollars now to this bot.. Definitely not worth premium. Upper level is almost not functional.

I have lost almost 2 dollars now to this bot.. Definitely not worth premium. Upper level is almost not functional.
PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME BORROW THEIR ACCOUNT SO I CAN FIX THIS! I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR WEEKS.
I can't currently myself as my account has 65 mining, and i'm trying to as fast as i can. So please. For now, stick to lower, preferably south east.

Status
Not open for further replies.