Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
I have lost almost 2 dollars now to this bot.. Definitely not worth premium. Upper level is almost not functional.
Seems to me it's your own stupidity that lost you $2. At $0.05/hr you have to have ran the bot 40 times or ran it for 40 billable hours i.e started it 40 times or ran it for 40 hours total.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
He has been refunded.

Right, I've been using it to get to level 90 from level 40 now.
Had this bot worked better, I would have had 94 mining already.

Banking is extremely bot-like and slow, as the bot walks up to the tile next to bank, idles a few seconds and then opens the bank. Sometimes re-opening it a few times. The same is said for depositing pay dirt, withdrawing ores and traversing obstacles such as the ladder and the falling rocks.

While mining, it switches ore veins at times where it makes no sense at all to do so. The camera is rotated even when a dozen of veins are in view and the camera is not asynchronous, making it even more bot-like.

Depositing pay dirt and withdrawing ores is done every run, while the ore sack can hold several runs worth of ore. This is inefficient.

This bot can, and must, be made better.

Edit:
The server disconnected when the bot was trying to search a crate, and now the bot is stuck in a loop. It has tried over 1900 times already according to the counter, while it is stilled logged off. This indicates a severe flaw in your technical design, preventing RuneMate from taking over and logging back in. This also explains why the bank PIN does not work, as the bot simply makes it impossible for RuneMate to enter the PIN.

This bot needs to be fully rewritten.
Please tell me how you made it to 90 mining with this and didnt get banned... you make it sound like it's definitely gonna get you banned. Also, fix for your bug where if you log out while fixing the struts it gets stuck in a loop is awaiting confirmation :).

Seems to me it's your own stupidity that lost you $2. At $0.05/hr you have to have ran the bot 40 times or ran it for 40 billable hours i.e started it 40 times or ran it for 40 hours total.
Nah. I start in morning. go to work. come home 8+ hours later. Notice bot has stalled for 7 out of 8 hours. Repeat.

Author of MaxiBots
Nah. I start in morning. go to work. come home 8+ hours later. Notice bot has stalled for 7 out of 8 hours. Repeat.
Then you're an idiot. If it is having issues you don't just keep using it and then demand a refund. If you were my customer i wouldn't even give you the time of day.

Then you're an idiot. If it is having issues you don't just keep using it and then demand a refund. If you were my customer i wouldn't even give you the time of day.
Did not demand any refund not sure what you mean. Simply stating what I lost due to stalling. I don't need the money back, trust me I enjoy supporting well made scripts... but I do not support the belittling of others like you are attempting to do to me. Unprofessional.

Did not demand any refund not sure what you mean. Simply stating what I lost due to stalling. I don't need the money back, trust me I enjoy supporting well made scripts... but I do not support the belittling of others like you are attempting to do to me. Unprofessional.
Please allow me to use your account to fix uppper level :)

Author of MaxiBots
Ah it was two different people posting, my bad. One asked for a refund and then you said you wasted $2 on it.

I trust you and support your other bots as well mate. Just a personal preference not willing to share my main. I will work to make an alt account with 72 mining for you.
Well i'm at 65 mining atm... So it may be a while... Kinda wish you were willing, but its up to you.

Author of MaxiBots
Ah it was two different people posting, my bad. One asked for a refund and then you said you wasted $2 on it.
Regardless, instead of 'wasting' your money on it out of stupidity, and don't argue about belittling because it is stupidity, you should have posted on here with a bug report so that it could be fixed and then waited for the fix.

Well i'm at 65 mining atm... So it may be a while... Kinda wish you were willing, but its up to you.
damn dude.. i'll think about it. Working on slayer tasks and quests atm, but maybe tomorrow or when I finish. Cheers.

Regardless, instead of 'wasting' your money on it out of stupidity, and don't argue about belittling because it is stupidity, you should have posted on here with a bug report so that it could be fixed and then waited for the fix.
k (y)

Right, I've been using it to get to level 90 from level 40 now.
Had this bot worked better, I would have had 94 mining already.

Banking is extremely bot-like and slow, as the bot walks up to the tile next to bank, idles a few seconds and then opens the bank. Sometimes re-opening it a few times. The same is said for depositing pay dirt, withdrawing ores and traversing obstacles such as the ladder and the falling rocks.

While mining, it switches ore veins at times where it makes no sense at all to do so. The camera is rotated even when a dozen of veins are in view and the camera is not asynchronous, making it even more bot-like.

Depositing pay dirt and withdrawing ores is done every run, while the ore sack can hold several runs worth of ore. This is inefficient.

This bot can, and must, be made better.

Edit:
The server disconnected when the bot was trying to search a crate, and now the bot is stuck in a loop. It has tried over 1900 times already according to the counter, while it is stilled logged off. This indicates a severe flaw in your technical design, preventing RuneMate from taking over and logging back in. This also explains why the bank PIN does not work, as the bot simply makes it impossible for RuneMate to enter the PIN.

This bot needs to be fully rewritten.
Still havent figured out the bank pin issue. But thre are no loops that will cause this problem anymore, also fix for animation timer on the way.

First Bot Author
When it sets the status to "Searching crate" (or something similar, I am writing this while not running the bot), where does that happen?
I see a counter after the status with a number, which rapidly increases if I or the server disconnect, I assume this number means the amount of tries. A quick fix (given it's dirty, but at least quick) would be to limit the amount of tries to a random number between 1 and 5 (generate the number when the script starts, it'll make it slightly more difficult for their detection methods). It will still block RuneMate from taking over (login, PIN, etc), but at least it will be for only a few seconds at worst. After that, you can try to completely rework the logic.

For the camera, create a new Thread that is a simple loop which checks for a variable `turnCameraTo` which can be null or any object that can be the focus of the camera. When the camera needs to be turned, set the value of this variable in your main loop and the Thread will turn to it, while still allowing the mouse to move. The thread should then set it to null again once it's done turning the camera. This is actually an improvement that many bots can use, but this is also a quick win. After that, you can investigate why the bot wants to turn the camera as frequently as it wants to, as I found that most of the times it does not actually need to turn the camera.

The animation timer does not have to be very quick, if the bot idles a second or two after an ore vein is depleted, that's completely fine: humans at the motherlode mine also do not respond very quickly after a vein is depleted. You can even let it idle for more than ten seconds at times, as a human might be posting something on Reddit, sending a text message or finding a new video on YouTube. It will decrease the experience per hour, but will definitely be smoother and more human-like.

I can let you TeamView later today, when I get back home. This should be in about 11 hours from now.

When it sets the status to "Searching crate" (or something similar, I am writing this while not running the bot), where does that happen?
I see a counter after the status with a number, which rapidly increases if I or the server disconnect, I assume this number means the amount of tries. A quick fix (given it's dirty, but at least quick) would be to limit the amount of tries to a random number between 1 and 5 (generate the number when the script starts, it'll make it slightly more difficult for their detection methods). It will still block RuneMate from taking over (login, PIN, etc), but at least it will be for only a few seconds at worst. After that, you can try to completely rework the logic.

So the reason I need to teamview or have an account is that I can't access the upper level of motherlode. Also, the bank pin handler not working is strange as my miner and this bot are still from the same package, and the bank handler works for the normal mining bot, which uses the same bank class as this.

For the camera, create a new Thread that is a simple loop which checks for a variable `turnCameraTo` which can be null or any object that can be the focus of the camera. When the camera needs to be turned, set the value of this variable in your main loop and the Thread will turn to it, while still allowing the mouse to move. The thread should then set it to null again once it's done turning the camera. This is actually an improvement that many bots can use, but this is also a quick win. After that, you can investigate why the bot wants to turn the camera as frequently as it wants to, as I found that most of the times it does not actually need to turn the camera.

The animation timer does not have to be very quick, if the bot idles a second or two after an ore vein is depleted, that's completely fine: humans at the motherlode mine also do not respond very quickly after a vein is depleted. You can even let it idle for more than ten seconds at times, as a human might be posting something on Reddit, sending a text message or finding a new video on YouTube. It will decrease the experience per hour, but will definitely be smoother and more human-like.

I can let you TeamView later today, when I get back home. This should be in about 11 hours from now.
I use concurrent camera turning which is done on a seperate loop mostly, occasionally I use normal. But the issue is using Runemate turnTo (object ) doesn't actually know which way to turn it. There is no good way to do this, so I created a method that tries to turn the camera to face towards the ore veins you are mining. This used to also be essential as interaction used to click on the wrong ore veins if there camera wasn't facing directly at one.

Nice script, been using it so far and I have gotten to 75 mining. Any ETA on the blast mine?
Once I get 75 myself :)

I use concurrent camera turning which is done on a seperate loop mostly, occasionally I use normal. But the issue is using Runemate turnTo (object ) doesn't actually know which way to turn it. There is no good way to do this, so I created a method that tries to turn the camera to face towards the ore veins you are mining. This used to also be essential as interaction used to click on the wrong ore veins if there camera wasn't facing directly at one.

Once I get 75 myself :)

What level you at now

Status
Not open for further replies.