Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting up KFC's
Another person @Prodigy has informed me of the issue and I will be putting out a fix ASAP.

Pushed an update that will fix powermining in LRC. To do this successfully using this bot, you must first disable banking, second click the center button on the safespot, type the radius number so the rock is included but not others, and last, enable world hopping. Please wait until next update is passed for this before using it for LRC. Thanks for the feedback.
Souding all professional n shiet now, and yeah i did all that.

I'm going to run this tonight, and see how it goes for me. lets hope it still doesn't do the same getting stuck thing it used to do

issues already, if it gets gems it goes back to the mine to finish filling the sack, so it will mine 1-3 ore and deposit it, its a massive xp waste.

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I'm going to run this tonight, and see how it goes for me. lets hope it still doesn't do the same getting stuck thing it used to do

issues already, if it gets gems it goes back to the mine to finish filling the sack, so it will mine 1-3 ore and deposit it, its a massive xp waste.
I'm confused, if it gets gems while mining it goes to fill sack before inventory is full?

I'm confused, if it gets gems while mining it goes to fill sack before inventory is full?

sort of, it will fill the inventory, deposit it, not collect it, go back and mine a few rocks deposit it, then collect from the sack twice

sort of, it will fill the inventory, deposit it, not collect it, go back and mine a few rocks deposit it, then collect from the sack twice
What do you think causes it to not collect it?

No idea, i dont make the bots lol.

however its charged me for crashing on start up.

I don't think ill be trying to use this anymore until it works better. I don't like paying to beta test.

here's the log anyway

Attachments

• 01-20 12 48 51 - spectre.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think ill be trying to use this anymore until it works better. I don't like paying to beta test.

here's the log anyway

Charging you for crash on startup is because (most) os bots aren't working right now. Not his fault

here's the log anyway
Not my fault, there is a clear message in the shoutbox... Nothing I can do, don't use the osrs version of this until it's working. Also, you can ask Arbiter to get your charge back... I will talk to them about fixing the way charge works if a bot has an error on startup.

Not my fault, there is a clear message in the shoutbox... Nothing I can do, don't use the osrs version of this until it's working. Also, you can ask Arbiter to get your charge back... I will talk to them about fixing the way charge works if a bot has an error on startup.

I didn't notice the shoutbox since i came straight to this thread from the notifications, I also wasn't aware at first here was a system update, nor that it charges on startup.

I didn't notice the shoutbox since i came straight to this thread from the notifications, I also wasn't aware at first here was a system update, nor that it charges on startup.
it should work well but I did have to change a few small things as api was slightly altered, but it shouldn't have broken anything.

so im trying it again, i remember during the time when it worked semi well when it was in the free bot it was a lot more efficient, this 2 hour session im on atm has only gained about 47k xp, where as beforehand it was getting around 30-35k xp/hr at the motherload.

any ideas why?

mew

so im trying it again, i remember during the time when it worked semi well when it was in the free bot it was a lot more efficient, this 2 hour session im on atm has only gained about 47k xp, where as beforehand it was getting around 30-35k xp/hr at the motherload.

any ideas why?
When I was using OSBot's paid script from a friends account I was only getting 22k an hour at 50 mining

any ideas why?
Not really, although I suggest checking the current task list and seeing if there's anything that has a huge number of repeates. If there is one, please pm me what it says and I will try to add a fix or completely fix it if it's a but.

Status
Not open for further replies.