Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know this and yes. Client error.

Ill figure out a good way to fix these. The bank pin is an client bug.

I put in the overview that I am accepting new areas to add. I can't currently use motherlode as my only osrs account doesn't have 30 mining. But I'm working on it. On the meantime, you could send me a screenshot of where you want to be added and I'll be happy to.
The bank pin is certainly not a bug in the client, as other scripts handle it fine.
As for the areas, I wonder why you even use areas. Just find the nearest vein that is accessible without clearing a blockade, or if there is none, clear the nearest blockade. Make it fully dynamic, like a human :) But, as an area, southwest would be more efficient as it has many veins and only one blockade to the bank.

It's weird, all the other bots I use can use the bank just fine but for some reason this one can't. Any ideas on what to do Awesome?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It's weird, all the other bots I use can use the bank just fine but for some reason this one can't. Any ideas on what to do Awesome?
This one doesn't do the bank pin? And others do?

Still gets stuck on upper level sometimes when it finishes full inventory. It struggles climbing up and down the ladder mostly. Would be great if it supported coal bag as well!

Still gets stuck on upper level sometimes when it finishes full inventory. It struggles climbing up and down the ladder mostly. Would be great if it supported coal bag as well!
How do I support it in motherlode mine?

I told you
Yeah, i know that. But it's not with my bot... It's how Runemate Handles them... And i cant test it because i dont have a bank pin. So i would need someones account.

Great bot! Been using for past few days. One thing I have noticed is that once run energy has been depleted, it will only ever walk. It will not turn back on run when energy has been restored and looks rather bot like? Can a possible fix be implemented? This would also increase experience rates and gp per hour.

Great bot! Been using for past few days. One thing I have noticed is that once run energy has been depleted, it will only ever walk. It will not turn back on run when energy has been restored and looks rather bot like? Can a possible fix be implemented? This would also increase experience rates and gp per hour.
Yes, i'm sorry this ever started happening. I'll add a fix :D

Yes, i'm sorry this ever started happening. I'll add a fix :D
I can confirm after an hour of testing, this now works like a charm! Seen an increase of around 15% more exp per hour at the moment as trips to/from bank are far quicker!

I can confirm after an hour of testing, this now works like a charm! Seen an increase of around 15% more exp per hour at the moment as trips to/from bank are far quicker!
Glad it's working so well. A dude @Skelware said it was slow and he gave me a 1 star review. So now my bot looks bad. And he hasn't updated it even though he said he would if I fixed it, so please do! Also, feel free to drop me a review. And post proggies!

This bot is excellent. Great work. Same goes for your agility bot.
Hey! can you please pm me your account for motherlode that has a bank pin? I requested one but it still has 5 days to be set... and I would like to figure out the problem :) Thanks for the reviews btw.

upload_2017-2-16_20-48-2.pngFor anyone who questions how this bot works. Here's my proggy

Status
Not open for further replies.