Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot gets stuck on banking. Deposits ore, but for some reason still tries to open bank, but can't, then tries to walk away and gets stuck on it.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Bot gets stuck on banking. Deposits ore, but for some reason still tries to open bank, but can't, then tries to walk away and gets stuck on it.
I'll be working on this very soon. Been busy with new additions to the ui and school. Thank You for being patient and telling me. There is an update in the queue for a hopper bug which hopefully will also make depositing more humanlike

ran this overnight and it ran fine until it hit the first break and after logging back in all it would do is sit at the water wheel and continuously repair it wasting about 4 hours, which makes it look very much like a bot cause whos gonna stand and repair the wheel for 4 hours.

bot got stuck when it had the cancel over the minimap from right clicking or something idk

its just randomly shutting down on me, this is what I'm getting..

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument is not an array
at java.lang.reflect.Array.getLength(Native Method)
at aux.IiiiIiiiiiI.length(ab:539)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:276)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:253)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.length(Unknown Source)
at nul.iIIIiIiiiiiiI.false(wub:163)
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIIi.false(fub:195)
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIIi.false(fub:4)
at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIIi.null(fub:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Skill.getBaseLevel(bic:53)
at robot.iIIIIIiiiI.float(u:17)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(pac:60)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(pac:9)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(pac:134)
at robot.iIiIiIiIii.enum(r:199)
at robot.iIIIIIiiiI.execute(u:111)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(kwb:116)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(gvb:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(mvb:16097)
at nul.iIiIiIiiiiiII.run(lqc:10)

ran this overnight and it ran fine until it hit the first break and after logging back in all it would do is sit at the water wheel and continuously repair it wasting about 4 hours, which makes it look very much like a bot cause whos gonna stand and repair the wheel for 4 hours.
happened to me to but only for a hr

this script is good it just needs some tlc that's it.

levei ban permanete usand
Its possible my way of checking the number of dirt is broken due to an osrs update since i never had this happen to me before. I may need to borrow an account to get the fix, if that's possible and anyone wants to offer their acc for 5-10mins i'll be very thankful :)

o esse bot

fui banido usando esse bot
levei ban permanete usand

o esse bot

Good to know. You take a risk and you really didnt tell me if there were any problems... Also idk what other bots you used in the most recent days but bans are delayed you know.
all of your bots work amazing for me, this motherlode on is good, it just seems a little slow when grabbing ore from the bin. Other than that its great for me.

Umm I wanted this regal motherlode bot to stop mining after 5 hours.. it continued while I was at work for 15 hrs I come home and I have 37 smithing... it sat there for hours repairing the wheel WTF??!!!?!?!

Umm I wanted this regal motherlode bot to stop mining after 5 hours.. it continued while I was at work for 15 hrs I come home and I have 37 smithing... it sat there for hours repairing the wheel WTF??!!!?!?!
xD Can you send me the logs to find the reason... I've been working on fixing this problem but there are tons of edge cases that are hard to find.

xD Can you send me the logs to find the reason... I've been working on fixing this problem but there are tons of edge cases that are hard to find.
sorry wish I could I already exited out of it.... it was weird it said my p;rofit was 4.2mil and only had like 600k... also in logs I didn't see anything about repairing the wheel...looked normal as if I was doing the same actions.. I wonder if jagex found a way to trick the bot... just a theory..... I'm very new at this tbh so don't know that much

it looked like I was mining but all I was doing was repairing!! ill try to do it again and see if I can help; u figure it out

also when I turned on the bot for the first time I noticed that it always clicks on the square next to the bank chest..... if it clicked infront of the bankchest it would be better.. I would easily be able to spot a bot that banks like that all the time

sorry wish I could I already exited out of it.... it was weird it said my p;rofit was 4.2mil and only had like 600k... also in logs I didn't see anything about repairing the wheel...looked normal as if I was doing the same actions.. I wonder if jagex found a way to trick the bot... just a theory..... I'm very new at this tbh so don't know that much

it looked like I was mining but all I was doing was repairing!! ill try to do it again and see if I can help; u figure it out

the agility script is great it just wont alch for me am I doing something wrong? :(

also when I turned on the bot for the first time I noticed that it always clicks on the square next to the bank chest..... if it clicked infront of the bankchest it would be better.. I would easily be able to spot a bot that banks like that all the time

the agility script is great it just wont alch for me am I doing something wrong? :(
I haven't tested alching for a while. Also, the logs are saved no matter what. Just open runemate click help and then click view logs, and attach the latest regal motherlode one

Yes that is the one. Thank you. I'll see what I can do.
ran this today... 15 hours not a problem at all, maybe because I generated breaking...

Ok A bug for you.. should be at the bottom of the log.. would not climb ladder to deposit paydirt..."cant reach that"

Attachments

• 03-25 14-44-21 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    138.7 KB · Views: 2
ran this today... 15 hours not a problem at all, maybe because I generated breaking...

Ok A bug for you.. should be at the bottom of the log.. would not climb ladder to deposit paydirt..."cant reach that"
Hmmm, where was he standing? And were you using the upper level the whole time?

Status
Not open for further replies.