Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, where was he standing? And were you using the upper level the whole time?
by the old lady in rocking chair... yes I set this one up on upper level.. possible I messed something up babysitting for a little sometimes manually clicking nodes.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
by the old lady in rocking chair... yes I set this one up on upper level.. possible I messed something up babysitting for a little sometimes manually clicking nodes.
I just dont get how it gets stuck once after so long. I'll have to revisit the way i check if you are upstairs...

Bob the seller <3
For south-east mining path, is kinda buggy. The bot will start trying to mine the rock ahead when there's a rock in front of it.

Something is bugging it out cause when you run any of the lower paths it tries to mine the second rocks blocking the paths and wont mine the first one it runs up on from either direction going to mine or going to deposit.

Something is bugging it out cause when you run any of the lower paths it tries to mine the second rocks blocking the paths and wont mine the first one it runs up on from either direction going to mine or going to deposit.
Which part of the lower mine?

First time using this bot and straight away it gets stuck on every rockfall when trying to mine in the south. It just keeps clicking to the center on the mini map but my player wont move because of the rockfall blocking the passage. Hope you can fix this and thank you for the time you take to make these bots available to us.

First time using this bot and straight away it gets stuck on every rockfall when trying to mine in the south. It just keeps clicking to the center on the mini map but my player wont move because of the rockfall blocking the passage. Hope you can fix this and thank you for the time you take to make these bots available to us.

Every part lol just go try it you will see, multiple people are having issues idk if rs did something or what.
This is super crazy, I did nothing to this bot to cause this and will test myself tomorrow.

getting stuck trying to mine rockfall that the bot can't reach - basically have to babysit it and add manual clicks every 5 minutes

getting stuck trying to mine rockfall that the bot can't reach - basically have to babysit it and add manual clicks every 5 minutes
Idk what happened, I'll be working on this soon

Not too sure why but it doesnt mine the stone blocking the paths properly. It always wants to mine the 2nd one instead of the 1st. Using inner west mine.

Gets stuck trying to go to the southern part of the mine. Tried south, south west, south east. Just keeps clicking the back wall when there is a rockfall in the way

Gets stuck trying to go to the southern part of the mine. Tried south, south west, south east. Just keeps clicking the back wall when there is a rockfall in the way
Idk if runemates pathing got messed up or what but I didn't change the code on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.