Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll consider it. I wish runemates pathing could handle it for me. But I'll try

Yeah it would be cool if you did manage to work something out, i just feel as though it's such a let down because everything else is flawless except for that one issue making it seem abit bot-like.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
bot got stuck at the bank for over an hour. just a heads up, might be a new glitch there.
I may have created it with antiban j tried to add to all my bots. What did it do if yoy closed the bank?

i tried to empty my inventory and it was like it was frozen, and then once i tried to close the bank nothing would happen, again like it was frozen.. so i stopped the bot and then it all worked fine. it was like it was rapidly clicking elsewhere on the screen so my clicks werent fast enough. im just glad i caught it after about 2 hours of sitting there.

i tried to empty my inventory and it was like it was frozen, and then once i tried to close the bank nothing would happen, again like it was frozen.. so i stopped the bot and then it all worked fine. it was like it was rapidly clicking elsewhere on the screen so my clicks werent fast enough. im just glad i caught it after about 2 hours of sitting there.
Hmmm. Very strange. I'll get this figured out asap

bot would sometimes continuesly click to go somewhere when there is a rock in the way still

happens quite often actually with the 2 rocks to go to south west. it just keeps clicking the map

bot would sometimes continuesly click to go somewhere when there is a rock in the way still

happens quite often actually with the 2 rocks to go to south west. it just keeps clicking the map
I think I use south west often and dont see this... send me the log please? (Help -> View Logs )

First problem - Ran the bot for a few minutes until the struts broke. Bot stood there just spam clicking 'deposit pay-dirt' into hopper. Someone else fixed the strut.
Second problem - A little later, once the sack was full, the bot would continue to spam click 'deposit pay-dirt' at the hopper despite the game stating that the sack is full. The bot didn't even attempt to bank any ores. I stopped the bot soon after.

Since then, I have used QuickMotherlode flawlessly, leading me to believe that this bot is broken (i.e not a client issue).

I have attached my log for reference.

Attachments

• 03-03 10-30-38 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    47.3 KB · Views: 2
First problem - Ran the bot for a few minutes until the struts broke. Bot stood there just spam clicking 'deposit pay-dirt' into hopper. Someone else fixed the strut.
Second problem - A little later, once the sack was full, the bot would continue to spam click 'deposit pay-dirt' at the hopper despite the game stating that the sack is full. The bot didn't even attempt to bank any ores. I stopped the bot soon after.

Since then, I have used QuickMotherlode flawlessly, leading me to believe that this bot is broken (i.e not a client issue).

I have attached my log for reference.
Was there pay dirt in the inventory for 2?

Yes, bot mined a full inventory of pay dirt and was attempted to deposit it even though the sack at the end was full (thus no more could be deposited).
If the sack is full that shouldn't happen. Was it full or was the struts broken and there was dirt on the conveyor thing

If the sack is full that shouldn't happen. Was it full or was the struts broken and there was dirt on the conveyor thing

The machine was working (no struts broken, water flowing etc.). Just the sack was full but the bot was still attempting to deposit pay dirt.
I used up the last of my credits cos of that, I can test the bot again to see if it works once I have enough to top up my rm creds :)

The machine was working (no struts broken, water flowing etc.). Just the sack was full but the bot was still attempting to deposit pay dirt.
I used up the last of my credits cos of that, I can test the bot again to see if it works once I have enough to top up my rm creds :)
No dont test yet. I need to see what's up with it.

this bot is much saver than quick motherlode so def worth the money
Safer how? I know that unlike quick my bot doesn't deposit into bank each trip and has no ladder issues. But the downside is occasionally I'll have problems with the hopper

Safer how? I know that unlike quick my bot doesn't deposit into bank each trip and has no ladder issues. But the downside is occasionally I'll have problems with the hopper
my accs get banned more often with the quickmotherlode one but with yours less often only my main so far ;-; which is not really a problem afterall cuz i have lots more time for important stuff :p. but i think what quickmotherlode does wrong is that it repairs the mill every time and deposits to bank so its a patern.

my accs get banned more often with the quickmotherlode one but with yours less often only my main so far ;-; which is not really a problem afterall cuz i have lots more time for important stuff :p. but i think what quickmotherlode does wrong is that it repairs the mill every time and deposits to bank so its a patern.
Yeah ,but trying to not repair every time introduces a lot more complexity

Hey Awesome123man - I'm getting this same error. The bot hangs when trying to deposit pay dirt with a full sack - machine is working.

Log:
00:15:23 INFO Walking to Hopper Area
00:15:23 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 6.
00:15:24 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 5.
00:15:24 INFO Walking to Hopper Area
00:15:24 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
00:15:25 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 3.
00:15:25 INFO Walking to Hopper Area
00:15:26 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:34 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:41 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:48 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:54 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:01 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:07 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:14 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:21 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:27 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:34 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:41 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:47 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:54 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:00 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:07 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:13 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:20 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:27 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:33 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:40 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:46 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...

Hey Awesome123man - I'm getting this same error. The bot hangs when trying to deposit pay dirt with a full sack - machine is working.

Log:
00:15:23 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 6.
00:15:24 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 5.
00:15:24 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
00:15:26 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:34 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:41 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:48 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:15:54 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:01 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:07 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:14 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:21 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:27 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:34 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:41 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:47 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:16:54 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:00 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:07 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:13 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:20 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:27 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:33 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:40 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:17:46 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
Its possible my way of checking the number of dirt is broken due to an osrs update since i never had this happen to me before. I may need to borrow an account to get the fix, if that's possible and anyone wants to offer their acc for 5-10mins i'll be very thankful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.