Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
Bot gets stuck trying to withdraw ore with an inventory of pay-dirt 100% of the time.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
A few misc things about this bot.
* Using this on a level 3 skiller I have to use bank fillers so it doesn't deposit my pickaxe, possibly add a button for those who don't equip their pick?
* The top floor function (north, east, west) seems to be a bit funky in terms of the location / area that it covers. I doni't have anything specific to ask for you to fix besides if I change between two of them while it is mining, it can get stuck on the rock occasionally.

Although overall, very good script.

A few misc things about this bot.
* Using this on a level 3 skiller I have to use bank fillers so it doesn't deposit my pickaxe, possibly add a button for those who don't equip their pick?
* The top floor function (north, east, west) seems to be a bit funky in terms of the location / area that it covers. I doni't have anything specific to ask for you to fix besides if I change between two of them while it is mining, it can get stuck on the rock occasionally.

Although overall, very good script.
Yeah it's because the way i mapped the mine, doesnt include the top layer, as the way jagex made the mine doesnt actaully have different levels, which makes things much harder for the upper level, so to compensate i just have a set rockfall for each upper level area, so yes the bot will not know how to navigate between multple upper areas. Also, what's the problem with depositing your pickaxe? It should withdraw the last one in your bank i bielieve.

Hey, bot is nice but doesn't it support emptying the sack and banking the items?

Thanks.

Hello quick questions for you wonderdog,
When going to bank from mining spot dos the pathing stay the same or is it random.
Dos this have a anti crash option when mining as that seems to cause alot of reports .

woof woof

Hello quick questions for you wonderdog,
When going to bank from mining spot dos the pathing stay the same or is it random.
Dos this have a anti crash option when mining as that seems to cause alot of reports .

woof woof
It just walks using runemates pathing

Awesome script! no problems but 1 suggestion i have that could be improved on is the spam clicking mini-map when walking between bank and sack, only needs to click once and have a small delay to wait for walking times.

Awesome script! no problems but 1 suggestion i have that could be improved on is the spam clicking mini-map when walking between bank and sack, only needs to click once and have a small delay to wait for walking times.
I'll consider it. I wish runemates pathing could handle it for me. But I'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.