Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
@awesome123man
Things to mention so far;
it clicks next to the bank chest everytime, instead of clicking straight on the chest when despositing ores.
^ also happens when it goes to withdraw/deposit ores into the machine/sack. - overall it overshoots the cords by 1 tile.
when it goes to a spot, it would be nice if it could click the wall spot to mine before stopping - it stops for 2 seconds, stands still, then clicks the wall (also looks like a bot).

i'll let it run for 4-5 hours, and add shit in the morning.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man
Things to mention so far;
it clicks next to the bank chest everytime, instead of clicking straight on the chest when despositing ores.
^ also happens when it goes to withdraw/deposit ores into the machine/sack. - overall it overshoots the cords by 1 tile.
when it goes to a spot, it would be nice if it could click the wall spot to mine before stopping - it stops for 2 seconds, stands still, then clicks the wall (also looks like a bot).

i'll let it run for 4-5 hours, and add shit in the morning.
I've seen most of what you mention and will work to better them tomorrow

after 40 minutes, it deposited minerals into the machine.. but the machine didnt work, and the bot didnt repair it.
It doesn't repair it unless the sack will be full usually

It doesn't repair it unless the sack will be full usually
well it just stood there for a while :S even despite other people repairing it..
i looked through the logs, and it said it's looking for a hammer.. but it stood there for a good 5 minutes before i stopped it. :/

Attachments

• 12-30 07-54-19 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    111.4 KB · Views: 2
well it just stood there for a while :S even despite other people repairing it..
i looked through the logs, and it said it's looking for a hammer.. but it stood there for a good 5 minutes before i stopped it. :/
Ok so it was stuck getting the hammer??? Wierd indeed, where were you?

And it said it was getting a hammer?

yeah in the last line of the log;
00:45:28 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:45:32 INFO Getting Hammer from Crate...

i added the log file in my initial post

yeah in the last line of the log;
00:45:28 INFO Depositing Pay-dirt in Hopper...
00:45:32 INFO Getting Hammer from Crate...

i added the log file in my initial post
I just dont understand what caused it... Was that the first time it went to fix a strut?

Alright i'll test it later :) BTW, hunter rewrite basically finished :D
It's currently in the queue but relatively untested

Aight, i'll let it run for another 2-3 hours later tonight.. just did a 5 hour session at mlm tho, so im gonna do a quest or something meanwhile.

- i wasn't gonna lvl hunter up yet, but i might give it a go. Cba paying for semi-broken shit tho :p

Aight, i'll let it run for another 2-3 hours later tonight.. just did a 5 hour session at mlm tho, so im gonna do a quest or something meanwhile.

- i wasn't gonna lvl hunter up yet, but i might give it a go. Cba paying for semi-broken shit tho :p
Lol ik, but it's hard to test with 1 acc. Be careful with the hunter bot. it's not well tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.