Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an account with 85 hunter you could test some stuff on. PM me for details. I gotcha a ring of dueling, glory amulet, ring of wealth, and like 80k you can mess around with. Just don't get me banned please ;)

Last edited:
Superior All Knowing Person!
@awesome123man
Still gotta fix the pathing, it's clicking 2-3 tiles off both the hopper and the sack.. and it clicks next to the bank instead of right on it..

looks like a bot from a mile away.

feels bottish man.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man
Still gotta fix the pathing, it's clicking 2-3 tiles off both the hopper and the sack.. and it clicks next to the bank instead of right on it..

looks like a bot from a mile away.

feels bottish man.
I know. Currently on vacation :)

Superior All Knowing Person!
I know. Currently on vacation :)

411831b672241c7feaa6e8af6dcb2b2d.png
best wishes, me.

The script itself works great, not going to lie. If you fix the minimap spam click when traversing, I think it'll be perfect. :)
I have seen people having problems with the but getting stuck on edge case situations so if any of you catch it stucj please tell me what caused it and even maybe send me a screenshot through PM. Thanks for the feedback I'll be adding the traversing delays very soon! :)

Bot was working very good first days I used it but last day has been acting very weird.

Problem: it seems to happen quite alot that the bot fills the bag and goes mining even when full and then stops with like almost a full inventory.

It then withdraws like 2 to 6 items from the bag and keeps doing that. Obv that its a bot tho imo.

Let me know if I can help with anything

Bot was working very good first days I used it but last day has been acting very weird.

Problem: it seems to happen quite alot that the bot fills the bag and goes mining even when full and then stops with like almost a full inventory.

It then withdraws like 2 to 6 items from the bag and keeps doing that. Obv that its a bot tho imo.

Let me know if I can help with anything
I think i found the cause, and have a silent update in queue...

Status
Not open for further replies.