Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome123man Regal Motherload spazzes out when both wheels are broken, and then ragequits runescape. Is this normal?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
awesome123man Regal Motherload spazzes out when both wheels are broken, and then ragequits runescape. Is this normal?
Explain how it spazzes out... I don't know what that implies as it should repair them if it is going to have a full sack after, otherwise it should just go back to mining...

awsome it might be the ores was on the way and he start running to mine when it broke.

awsome it might be the ores was on the way and he start running to mine when it broke.
When the bot deposits the ores it will check if the sack will become full when the ore makes it, so it stays there and repairs the struts until the ore makes it to the sack for that trip... It shouldn't break and didnt used to, which is why i'm confused... Please send the logs (Help -> View Logs)
@bg1234

I can confirm the bot is working as it should now.
When it sees the limit is around 84 or w/e. it will take the ores from the sack and bank them, isn't acting weird anymore at my side.
Maybe an ideä to add an feature to be able to drop those sapphires etc.

I can confirm the bot is working as it should now.
When it sees the limit is around 84 or w/e. it will take the ores from the sack and bank them, isn't acting weird anymore at my side.
Maybe an ideä to add an feature to be able to drop those sapphires etc.

or even gem bag support

Is the bag a big enhancement tho?

less ores on some occasions but on some more. depends on gem drop rate. if you get 3 gems in first inventory you will loose 9 dirt in 3 loads and more till you do expanded version or just do drop gem option. It would be humanlike option on bot.
And there is another option to have coal bag for faster banking so if you use both of them you could do 1 extra inventory on a run. You could do 4 inventories for small sack

Last edited:
Do you personally use any extra items in motherlode

when I play myself ye. gem bag. I just got coal bag so will use it as well. gems is kinda worth to keep. but at high level you want to keep more dirt because of rune ores

I have seen this happen a few times while checking in on how things are going, I think the spot on the map that is clicked when running to the hopper (from the north, north west, and inner west) is static? I have noticed my character and others (guessing they are also using this bot) go to the same exact spot and then put the pay-dirt into the hopper. Also happens when running from the sack to the bank. It would also be nice if the profit section showed the amount of golden nuggets you received (but that is just my two cents). Works flawlessly beyond those minor things I mentioned. :D:D:D

I have seen this happen a few times while checking in on how things are going, I think the spot on the map that is clicked when running to the hopper (from the north, north west, and inner west) is static? I have noticed my character and others (guessing they are also using this bot) go to the same exact spot and then put the pay-dirt into the hopper. Also happens when running from the sack to the bank. It would also be nice if the profit section showed the amount of golden nuggets you received (but that is just my two cents). Works flawlessly beyond those minor things I mentioned. :D:D:D
The area the bot walks to for the hopper is not a predefined coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.