Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was taking ores from sack with some amount of dirt in inventory. It couldnt put all the dirt because sack was full and keep banking ore so long because of few spaces left. somehow it overmined limit of 84 dirt.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It was taking ores from sack with some amount of dirt in inventory. It couldnt put all the dirt because sack was full and keep banking ore so long because of few spaces left. somehow it overmined limit of 84 dirt.
Hmmm, i can see no good way for that to happen xD... It's supposed to wait for the ore to make it to the sack when it will end up full...

I dint imagine as well. Just seen running backwards and forwards sack/bank booth. Came closier to screen to see and boom :) anyway will buy sack upgrade and do same method for a small sack. by the way good job. love it. will try upper floor when 72 mining

I dint imagine as well. Just seen running backwards and forwards sack/bank booth. Came closier to screen to see and boom :) anyway will buy sack upgrade and do same method for a small sack. by the way good job. love it. will try upper floor when 72 mining
It should support the expanded sack :p

I will keep it in case it will overmine dirt. because I think it happened when I put some dirt in cart and it stop in middle of stream. it might be it didnt detected broken wheels when it was on the way to mine some more. so If I keep it on small bag option should store all the dirt next time

Fantastic bot! I think I screwed myself over though. I left bot running for 15 hours with only 3 breaks (like 20 min to 1 hour breaks) in that time period. How screwed am I? Ran well for that long!

Fantastic bot! I think I screwed myself over though. I left bot running for 15 hours with only 3 breaks (like 20 min to 1 hour breaks) in that time period. How screwed am I? Ran well for that long!
TBH probably are... Although you never know, i think it depends on the level of your account and questing you've done. But i would seriously consider putting all your stuff on an alternate acc as 15h even not completely straight is too long in my book.

TBH probably are... Although you never know, i think it depends on the level of your account and questing you've done. But i would seriously consider putting all your stuff on an alternate acc as 15h even not completely straight is too long in my book.
Damn I
Well fuck me running. I logged in a day later and I am OK as of now. I have over 215 quest points and over 1700 total level so maybe that worked in my favor? Damn if I only knew I had work for 12 hours straight...

Damn I

Well fuck me running. I logged in a day later and I am OK as of now. I have over 215 quest points and over 1700 total level so maybe that worked in my favor? Damn if I only knew I had work for 12 hours straight...
Bans are usually delayed by at least a day tho dude. Don't get caught off guard... Thogh 215qp may make it safer.

Protip: download remote desktop app for google chrome on your PC and your phone. That way you can still have some control of your PC if you have super long work days again.
I don't know if this is a bannable offense because you're still playing on your PC, just remotely controlling the mouse and keyboard. I've done this multiple times to babysit my character while cooking a meal or something.

Protip: download remote desktop app for google chrome on your PC and your phone. That way you can still have some control of your PC if you have super long work days again.
I don't know if this is a bannable offense because you're still playing on your PC, just remotely controlling the mouse and keyboard. I've done this multiple times to babysit my character while cooking a meal or something.
I use Splashtop2

It deposit constantly the pay-dirt in the hopper and keeps doing it... stays in a loop...
Could this issue be fixed and could i get an refund please?

Kind regards

Attachments

• 10-25 11-38-09 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 10-25 11-38-09 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 10-25 12-52-29 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
It deposit constantly the pay-dirt in the hopper and keeps doing it... stays in a loop...
Could this issue be fixed and could i get an refund please?

Kind regards
I don't understand why this issue is happening. You did not check the expanded sack right? I'll refund you once I figure out why this happened.

awesome123man i did notice this bot will click through walls in order to mine the fallen rocks. this might cause suspicion from jmods. this happened for me when mining in the southern areas of the map.

awesome123man i did notice this bot will click through walls in order to mine the fallen rocks. this might cause suspicion from jmods. this happened for me when mining in the southern areas of the map.
There's no way for me to fix this. The pathing through the fallen rocks is handled by runemate, and visibility checks if the object is within the window, not if something is in front of it. So I can't do anything for that.

I don't understand why this issue is happening. You did not check the expanded sack right? I'll refund you once I figure out why this happened.

No i diden't check the expanded sack, and i tryd to enable it once.
What i see is that it is not checking if the sack is full, add an statement which checks the limit on the sack ( 107 ).
For example: if the sack contains 84 of the ores and the inventory is full it = (equals ) to 112, so it cant deposit it couse the maximum is 107 ( what i readed on wiki atleast).
If the sack whould contain 84 and the inventory is full either let it drop some ores and make a check if that item ID is on the ground to pick it up once the bot emptyd the sack.

Another option is to make it so that it fills inventory which counts to 107, so it doesn't need to drop but just take caution with the maximum deposit limit.

Shouldn't be the case, me as an legit player even sometimes click through walls for that dirt to remove it from the path.
if you got caught botting it is just you where unlucky or that the script itself caused their botwatch system to pick you out of it.

No i diden't check the expanded sack, and i tryd to enable it once.
What i see is that it is not checking if the sack is full, add an statement which checks the limit on the sack ( 107 ).
For example: if the sack contains 84 of the ores and the inventory is full it = (equals ) to 112, so it cant deposit it couse the maximum is 107 ( what i readed on wiki atleast).
If the sack whould contain 84 and the inventory is full either let it drop some ores and make a check if that item ID is on the ground to pick it up once the bot emptyd the sack.

Another option is to make it so that it fills inventory which counts to 107, so it doesn't need to drop but just take caution with the maximum deposit limit.

Shouldn't be the case, me as an legit player even sometimes click through walls for that dirt to remove it from the path.
if you got caught botting it is just you where unlucky or that the script itself caused their botwatch system to pick you out of it.
The bot used to do the depositing perfectly... And i haven't changed it. I'll test it out later and figure out what's going on :)
Thanks for reporting the bug.

Bans are usually delayed by at least a day tho dude. Don't get caught off guard... Thogh 215qp may make it safer.
Yea I understand. That is why I logged in the next day according to "game clock". I logged in yet again over 24 hours later and I am still good. I need to do more quests lol...so just in case this happens. Also I find that alternating skills that I bot may make my account safer as well. The older the account the better as well...such as if it is over a year old. The thing is this account had a 2 day ban a few months ago...

Yea I understand. That is why I logged in the next day according to "game clock". I logged in yet again over 24 hours later and I am still good. I need to do more quests lol...so just in case this happens. Also I find that alternating skills that I bot may make my account safer as well. The older the account the better as well...such as if it is over a year old. The thing is this account had a 2 day ban a few months ago...
The bot never had issues for you right?

Status
Not open for further replies.