Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I hope the bug you're talking about is the same one i'm experiencing. upper level, when the bots inventory is full it gets stuck on "walking to mine" and doesn't correct itself. looking forward to update ! : D
That was not for your bug. But the details you have provided me will definitely help with debugging. I'll reply here if I find it. :)

mine-a-holic
IT shouldnt charge you for break time, since its not using the script

That "feature" isn't something the bot author created. Runemate itself makes that happen. He can't do anything about it. Talk to the owners of the website about it

IT shouldnt charge you for break time, since its not using the script
The reason it does is because even while paused or breaking bots still use the server which costs money for runemate

Whenever I try to use the upper level, after some minutes or an hour, it's standing at the bank doing nothing (sometimes just pointing at the stair, but not clicking). For the SE part it works fine.
Is this a problem in my window size settings? Or is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks, greetings.

Whenever I try to use the upper level, after some minutes or an hour, it's standing at the bank doing nothing (sometimes just pointing at the stair, but not clicking). For the SE part it works fine.
Is this a problem in my window size settings? Or is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks, greetings.
I just pushed a complete rewrite of the bot. When the new update is released hopefully it'll fix old issues and not cause new ones

awesome123man updated Regal Motherlode with a new update entry:

Regal Motherlode v3.5.0B Released!

Regal Motherlode updated to v3.5.0B.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Beta version has many bugs being fixed right now. Do not use this bot or the LITE version until you see it is no longer a beta. (Should be next update)

Geat bot man. Never had a problem with this bot before but after the update the bot sometimes drops one pay-dirt instead of cleaning it and go back mining with only one empty inventory :(

Edit: and i just realized it took out my pickaxe even when im wielding one too
Edit: didnt read above post. my bad

Last edited:
working perfectly again. ure the best man
Thanks, but watch out for an edge case bug i havent been able to check will happen. It's hard to create as it only happens when you have pay-dirt on the conveyor and full in your inventory, which is hard to create because usually the conveyor cleans your dirt before you get another inventory, just beware about that. Other than that, everything else SHOULD work.

sometimes running to mine with full sack. till dirt still in water. and later keep taking ores from sack with few spaces. it took maybe 5 minutes to unload 80 ores...

Status
Not open for further replies.