Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Or, you know. You do what you're supposed to do and hide it via the manifest.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Or, you know. You do what you're supposed to do and hide it via the manifest.
Well I thought you were bored :^)
I thought younmay be able to completely remove this thread

Could you help me with dropping the ore? I wanted to powerbot, but the bot seems to struggle with dropping ore after mining, so it sporadically drops them. Makes mining much less efficient. Do i have to toggle the 1click/ 2 click setting on the controls? Made it 1 click and got sporadic dropping. 2 clicks nothing happened.
Thank you!

EDIT: Bot keeps "using" ore with one another.

EDIT: GOT it! Just had to turn on shift click!

Could you help me with dropping the ore? I wanted to powerbot, but the bot seems to struggle with dropping ore after mining, so it sporadically drops them. Makes mining much less efficient. Do i have to toggle the 1click/ 2 click setting on the controls? Made it 1 click and got sporadic dropping. 2 clicks nothing happened.
Thank you!
Shift dropping is for osrs, rs3 is actionbar

Ok so this bot works REALLY good. I love it so much

I'm currently using the varrock west mining area and it has a habit of going the long route to bank (the route with the dark wizards and they are killed by them.)

It would be really good if you could fix this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok so this bot works REALLY good. I love it so much

I'm currently using the varrock west mining area and it has a habit of going the long route to bank (the route with the dark wizards and they are killed by them.)

It would be really good if you could fix this.

Thanks.
Wierd... it may be a web issue. I'll have to ask about it tomorrow. Thanks for the f eedback

Hey man, I just commented a handful of hours ago. SO I wanted to run the bot in Lumbridge East (the swamp) and I set the bot to powermine copper right, but then the botlog just says "walking to lumbridge east bank". Tried to redo it about 5 times and not sure what is going on.

Please help mate. No idea what is going on

Please PM me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 3.47.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 3.47.37 AM.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey man, I just commented a handful of hours ago. SO I wanted to run the bot in Lumbridge East (the swamp) and I set the bot to powermine copper right, but then the botlog just says "walking to lumbridge east bank". Tried to redo it about 5 times and not sure what is going on.

Please help mate. No idea what is going on

Please PM me
I may have broken something. I'll check it out in the morning.

Another question: So I ditched mining in Lumbridge and opted for Al Kharid. Went great, got 45 mining in one night. Wanted to then move to mine iron ore to get more exp. So....
1) The bot can only mine the two iron ore at the beginning of the mine
2) Sometimes he freezes. He hovers the cursor over the rock and then does not mine it. Other times, he successfully can do so.

Also, when he can successfully mine the two iron ore, he then runs up north (seemingly towards the other iron ore) but he rather runs out of the mining area, before eventually returning to the iron ore he started at. Makes the mining less efficient than it can be, but maybe this has something to do with the path?

Sorry for all the questions- this bot is truly amazing and I haven't expressed enough gratitude for the hard work you put in, and I just hope these questions I have can help to maximize a bot with incredible potential.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Another question: So I ditched mining in Lumbridge and opted for Al Kharid. Went great, got 45 mining in one night. Wanted to then move to mine iron ore to get more exp. So....
1) The bot can only mine the two iron ore at the beginning of the mine
2) Sometimes he freezes. He hovers the cursor over the rock and then does not mine it. Other times, he successfully can do so.
I wish I knew but I don't know what causes the bug. I'll check it out tonight

Good evening sir
SO: Al Kharid ended up working just fine for power mining which was splendid!!!! NOW, I'm in the mining guild (F2P btw) and I'm trying to mine AND bank coal. However, once I fill up my invent, the bot wants to go to the member's banking spot of the guild. Could you make him go to the Fally Bank for us non members?
Thanks again!

Good evening sir
SO: Al Kharid ended up working just fine for power mining which was splendid!!!! NOW, I'm in the mining guild (F2P btw) and I'm trying to mine AND bank coal. However, once I fill up my invent, the bot wants to go to the member's banking spot of the guild. Could you make him go to the Fally Bank for us non members?
Thanks again!
Yeah I gotta fix it

The mining works ok, not the best bot out there yet, biggest issue is how slowly the bot walks to locations, whether it be mining site or bank. Instead of walking continuously it walks a bit, stops for a couple seconds, then continues this process, greatly impeding exp/hr. Also, sometimes it right clicks on rocks and cancels instead of mining. Otherwise works pretty well.

The mining works ok, not the best bot out there yet, biggest issue is how slowly the bot walks to locations, whether it be mining site or bank. Instead of walking continuously it walks a bit, stops for a couple seconds, then continues this process, greatly impeding exp/hr. Also, sometimes it right clicks on rocks and cancels instead of mining. Otherwise works pretty well.
That problem is the web being slow as hell. I'm probably gonna revert to making my own webs because they are much faster.

Hey mate Alkarid pathing is jacked up and my char looks like a bot big time! One thing is upon returning to the mining spot he walks to far to the right and is above the mine on the canyon lmao. Soooo ya the pathing is all jacked and weird all the way to the walk to the bank being a bit strange. I believe you are aware of some pathing web issues you said in the client. Anyhow also it wont world hop either very well again. Um it simply wont switch to the hoping screen and hop successfully. If you wanna use my char to make the fixes you can PM me :) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.