Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey mate Alkarid pathing is jacked up and my char looks like a bot big time! One thing is upon returning to the mining spot he walks to far to the right and is above the mine on the canyon lmao. Soooo ya the pathing is all jacked and weird all the way to the walk to the bank being a bit strange. I believe you are aware of some pathing web issues you said in the client. Anyhow also it wont world hop either very well again. Um it simply wont switch to the hoping screen and hop successfully. If you wanna use my char to make the fixes you can PM me :) Thank you!
I think the method for hopping on the client side is broken. I'll probably implement my own pathing for al Kharid then

mine-a-holic
Hey mate Alkarid pathing is jacked up and my char looks like a bot big time! One thing is upon returning to the mining spot he walks to far to the right and is above the mine on the canyon lmao. Soooo ya the pathing is all jacked and weird all the way to the walk to the bank being a bit strange. I believe you are aware of some pathing web issues you said in the client. Anyhow also it wont world hop either very well again. Um it simply wont switch to the hoping screen and hop successfully. If you wanna use my char to make the fixes you can PM me :) Thank you!

yea what's up with that is you need to center your character to a different rock. It's an option on the bot when it's running. try that out and it should be fixed

yea what's up with that is you need to center your character to a different rock. It's an option on the bot when it's running. try that out and it should be fixed
That may work. My mining area is pretty big and part of the antiban is it uses a random spot each time. Unless you set the center to mine at then it will walk there.

Excellent bot, could you please add Dwarven Mines please. Also I see two Regal Mining in the Bot store, both are the same?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.