Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf..... I'm so lost what happened. Test barbarian village for me and if that doesn't work I know for sure something is broken.

I'm beginning to think it's something my end. Every bot I try is scuffed. None of my bots will interact with, this includes RC bots, mining bots and motherlode bots.

Any idea what I could have fucked up my end to cause this? Limited options in RuneMate, so I don't see what could be going wrong.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I'm beginning to think it's something my end. Every bot I try is scuffed. None of my bots will interact with, this includes RC bots, mining bots and motherlode bots.

Any idea what I could have fucked up my end to cause this? Limited options in RuneMate, so I don't see what could be going wrong.
Restart runemate and try bots from other people, if it persists something must be broke with the client

Restart runemate and try bots from other people, if it persists something must be broke with the client

Restarted the whole lot, it fixed it. Sorry to panic you over nothing. Now to go back and try the past 12 bots I've tried and figure out which ones are actually scuffed.

Cheers :eek:

EDIT: Quote me when you add mining guild so I'm notified :love:

Hey, thanks for adding the mining guild! (y)

I'm gonna be a pain in the ass and say - could you also consider adding ardy? I noticed Awesome Mining (the old version, right?) has it, but this one doesn't. Ardy is the best for levelling until 60 (mining guild) as it has a 3 iron-rock spot.

Thanks so much for keeping this one free. Any plans to go premium in the future?

Hey, thanks for adding the mining guild! (y)

I'm gonna be a pain in the ass and say - could you also consider adding ardy? I noticed Awesome Mining (the old version, right?) has it, but this one doesn't. Ardy is the best for levelling until 60 (mining guild) as it has a 3 iron-rock spot.

Thanks so much for keeping this one free. Any plans to go premium in the future?
Not too soon. Once I get this one to support most of which Awesome Mining does i'll remove this and overwrite Awesome Mining. This bot already has way better antiban and Mining/PowerMining.

Nice bots 99 hunter didn't get me any problems, but what about regal mining set center and radius? it doesn't work on new mining guild expansion or i'm doing something wrong?

awesome123man updated Regal Mining with a new update entry:

Regal Mining v3.1.31 Released!

Regal Mining updated to v3.1.31.
  • Fixed up using a radius and center when banking so the bot walks back to the center.
  • Added the F2P part of the Mining Guild
  • Added multiple failsafes for banking
  • Modified the logic for hovering the next rock
  • Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the bot to crash when an item event happened
credits to @Asmodeus6969 for letting me borrow his account!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Nice bots 99 hunter didn't get me any problems, but what about regal mining set center and radius? it doesn't work on new mining guild expansion or i'm doing something wrong?
Try it now

Status
Not open for further replies.