Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having issues with varrock course, it randomly stops after a few minutes, only experiencing this when account reaches over 30 agility

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Still having issues with varrock course, it randomly stops after a few minutes, only experiencing this when account reaches over 30 agility
What does it say for the reason of stopping??? Send me the logs please (Help -> View logs), find the Regal Agility one and the spectre one as well.

Will do once I’m home. In the log on RM client while running the bot it doesn’t say anything tho, but it’s probably not supposed to.

Here you go, right after a random stop at varrock course.

Attachments

• 10-09 10 45 43 - spectre.txt
    363 bytes · Views: 5
  • 10-09 10-48-30 - Regal Agility.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm getting this from the reports:

00:01:27 WARN [InputManager] Failed to UNBLOCK keyboard input
00:02:13 WARN [InputManager] Failed to UNBLOCK mouse input

It just starts and instantly shuts down the client, any ideas of what i am doing wrong?

I'm getting this from the reports:

00:01:27 WARN [InputManager] Failed to UNBLOCK keyboard input
00:02:13 WARN [InputManager] Failed to UNBLOCK mouse input

It just starts and instantly shuts down the client, any ideas of what i am doing wrong?
Can you tell me if your player health was low?

SWEET. Alching is working. It does need some tuning, tries to alch while on obstacles sometimes, at least at Falador where I have tested it. Feel free to use my account again to tune alching :)

SWEET. Alching is working. It does need some tuning, tries to alch while on obstacles sometimes, at least at Falador where I have tested it. Feel free to use my account again to tune alching :)
can you record it and send me it?

Status
Not open for further replies.