Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Minimap pathing issues have been fixed apparently so any bugs are mine and not runemates

Can you explain on what obstacle or when it does this? I'll be on tonight to fix the bugs?

Apparently runemate may be experiencing issues with pathing using the minimap... Not 100% sure if it's causing these bugs but it may...

it does it after completing the course, it just starts to click randomly off into the minimap getting stuck at the edge (as the screen shot),
haven't tried it out yet, idk if any patches/fixes have been made - i'll try it out again, soon

it does it after completing the course, it just starts to click randomly off into the minimap getting stuck at the edge (as the screen shot),
haven't tried it out yet, idk if any patches/fixes have been made - i'll try it out again, soon
Should work again... if you need something fixed badly, lending me the acc would make it super easy for me. As I don't have the agility to do it myself currently.

Should work again... if you need something fixed badly, lending me the acc would make it super easy for me. As I don't have the agility to do it myself currently.

Testing it know , will keep ya posted =p

update:

25mins in & it was reading almost 5k more xp /hr - lets see !!^.~

Last edited:
ok, so the bot is working great, but it keeps logging in and out during breaking and running sessions, and idk if its my client or the bot,
the bot is honestly godly, im nearly 90 off of it

ok, so the bot is working great, but it keeps logging in and out during breaking and running sessions, and idk if its my client or the bot,
the bot is honestly godly, im nearly 90 off of it
It logs out and in while breaking and normally running?

It logs out and in while breaking and normally running?
yeah, like it just randomly logs out and back in every once in a while,and not when the break says to, it does this while running, and when its breaking it'll log back in and then back out

Having issues at seers village with failed obstacles, after falling off just stands there with "hovering gap" or "hovering tightrope" for several minutes, won't run back to start

Having issues at seers village with failed obstacles, after falling off just stands there with "hovering gap" or "hovering tightrope" for several minutes, won't run back to start
Send me the logs for it plz :) (Help -> View Logs)

yeah so it keeps logging in and out, it doesnt do this unless i have breaks enabled, it does it while running and on break

Status
Not open for further replies.