Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the bot accidentally clicks a gnome in the gnome agility course, it will go to the next step instead of finishing the old one, specifically for the part where you climb over the net at the end. RS3

Also just skipped the log part for no apparent reason (clicked minimap on the other side).

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
When the bot accidentally clicks a gnome in the gnome agility course, it will go to the next step instead of finishing the old one, specifically for the part where you climb over the net at the end. RS3

Also just skipped the log part for no apparent reason (clicked minimap on the other side).
I haven't touched this for rs3 in sooo long rofl. Maybe someday I'll make a new rs3 acc.

Safe at ardy?
Idk. Don't have 90 agility

This is a good agi bot, but it would be even better if it alched after clicking on the next obstacle instead of before. At the moment the bot just alchs after obstacles, which means it stands there alching until the bot clicks on the next obstacle. If the bot instead clicks on the obstacle first and then alchs, you don't waste any time (agi xp) when you alch.

is the bug where it just afks when it get stuck up the ladder fixed?
No, if you can get me the area of the upstairs place I can add a fix. To do that please get the Developement Toolkit bot and when you run it, click the players tab and get the three numbers next to your name at two corners of that room. (Ex. Top left, bottom right). Thanks

I don't think this works with eating cake.
Found out the account I was using this on had spent a bit of time at lumby logging in and timing out because it died and wasn't close enough to the course to find it's way back.

Might be a good idea if possible to have the script stop itself if it can't locate the course after a minute or 2?

I don't think this works with eating cake.
Found out the account I was using this on had spent a bit of time at lumby logging in and timing out because it died and wasn't close enough to the course to find it's way back.

Might be a good idea if possible to have the script stop itself if it can't locate the course after a minute or 2?
Yeah. The bot should eat anything with the action of eat... but I will add a failsafe for the bug.

Where is all the bug reports and feedback guys? I need some to keep improving this! If anyone uses this for the desert course or are and wants it to be better at clicking the obstacles, I would need to borrow an account for around an hour. Also, if anyone wants alching to be improved I would need an account as well. I'm a bit concerned with the lack of feedback recently XD

When running rooftops with the break handler, the bot will not start running again if it comes back from a break, and tries to start from the middle of a course.
Don't know if this is because of runemate,
But it seems like nothing is interacable after coming back, nothing is "clickable" not even the log out button, don't know why.

When running rooftops with the break handler, the bot will not start running again if it comes back from a break, and tries to start from the middle of a course.
Don't know if this is because of runemate,
But it seems like nothing is interacable after coming back, nothing is "clickable" not even the log out button, don't know why.
I'll check this out. It may be a bug on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.