Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
bro how do i send you my bot log
i just ran it for 2 hours
In runemate client, click help, view logs. And find the most recent ones. There should be two, on is shared and idk what the other is. Thanks

Here's the log for ardounge course, you only get around 38k xp/hr and it can get stuck on the last obstacle, it somehow gets stuck in a place that shouldn't be possible to reach, but it may just be an anti bot thing. Canafis course had a similar problem when I botted that a long time ago.

Attachments

• 08-03 19-02-18 - Regal Agility.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
Here's the log for ardounge course, you only get around 38k xp/hr and it can get stuck on the last obstacle, it somehow gets stuck in a place that shouldn't be possible to reach, but it may just be an anti bot thing. Canafis course had a similar problem when I botted that a long time ago.
So here is what i will need you to do if you want me to fix this bug. Either lend me the acc, or get the bot stuck at that exact spot, use the development toolkit bot and click players and send me the three numbers associated with your player. I don't have an account with nearly 90 agility so those are the two options. Thanks for the log and report!

is the weird logging thing fixed yet?
I haven't run this bot long enough to test it. I promise I will! I am working hard to make Regal Mining and Regal Hunter better at the moment.

LOVE your bots man. I can't figure out how to review but your bots are legit!!! BEST agility bot out there, super smooth for the most part. But definitely still above the rest in functionality.

no rush man, ive just been running it and doing manual breaks
I'll try to get to it tomorrow. I'm seeing if I can finish up Hunter tonight, I already got a mining update in the queue.

Has alching been changed since the info was written? I don't want to alch with an item in the first slot. No person would do that :p

Has alching been changed since the info was written? I don't want to alch with an item in the first slot. No person would do that :p
It had been improved but still uses first slot. I can change it tho. Is it the slot over the alch spell that you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.