Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Actually, when I got you here, seems like the bot gets stuck on a certain spot on the 2nd roof after it picks up one of the mark of grace.
Seer's village course osrs.

Awesome bot-author though!
If you have an account I can borrow to see the big first hand I can fix it tonight.

I've been using this bot for about a week. I would say 3 days out of the 7. I run it for 6 hours while I go to work. I come back from work and it should've been 2hours after the 6 hour runtime so it's like I had a 2 hour break. The other bots I've used were flax spinning which I ran for 10 hours, but I recently stopped using that for a while. I think the only reason I got caught in the ban was because of a detection system or maybe it was the day I tried to bot mining. I botted mining for about 30mins and it was very risky because it's a spot where i'm alone and people can easily walk by and try to talk to me. Maybe I got reported in that timeframe but I stopped botting mining ever since because It's such a huge risk. I also tried to bot pest control but it was also super risky because it was in a laggy world and the bot I used was super slow in response and the people there were very talkative and know who's botting and who's not it was pretty obvious. I ran that PC bot for about an hour and stopped using it ever since. The only bot I've actively used was the agility bot and a fishing bot which again I carefully used as well. They might've gotten a hand on runemate's files or something but their bot detection instantly banned me when I logged in with runemate's client. nonetheless i was careful in botting maybe being careful isn't enough. I've since deleted everything and I am now reformed. Botting days are over for me boys, it was a good run. Back to being a casual.

I haven't bot in a long time cause I had temp ban. Tried out this bot to level up agility, next day banned. Why did I not see this ban coming?

I haven't bot in a long time cause I had temp ban. Tried out this bot to level up agility, next day banned. Why did I not see this ban coming?
Idk dude. But may be it's because you botted on a watched account that already was caught once... :[

Ran this for quite a bit over the last 24 hours, on a previously banned account and no problems or bans. We run this risk every time we launch an instance. Can't really be surprised if a botted account gets scrubbed lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="babadook12, post: 136003, member: 104040"their bot detection instantly banned me when I logged in with runemate's client.[/QUOTE]

If you had just logged into the game, sometimes they have delayed bans that don't take affect until you log in.

Does anyone have an accurate EXP/H on Seers' Course W/ No Alching they can post here? I am about to push an update that I believe will majorly improve alching and may speed up the normal part as well... Thanks to @MJ2 for letting me use his account to test... Also, Seers' Will have a failsafe for the lovely ladder bug that would put you upstairs and cause the bot to get stuck. Lastly, the break handler and stop time should work for this once it is updated! Thanks for the patience and plz keep bug reports coming in!

is the bug where it just afks when it get stuck up the ladder fixed?

I don't think this works with eating cake.
Found out the account I was using this on had spent a bit of time at lumby logging in and timing out because it died and wasn't close enough to the course to find it's way back.

Might be a good idea if possible to have the script stop itself if it can't locate the course after a minute or 2?

When running rooftops with the break handler, the bot will not start running again if it comes back from a break, and tries to start from the middle of a course.
Don't know if this is because of runemate,
But it seems like nothing is interacable after coming back, nothing is "clickable" not even the log out button, don't know why.

Actually, when I got you here, seems like the bot gets stuck on a certain spot on the 2nd roof after it picks up one of the mark of grace.
Seer's village course osrs.

Awesome bot-author though!

Fixes for all of these hopefully is in the QUEUE!!! Please test when you see V 2.0.0 is released :)
upload_2017-7-19_23-4-4.png
This is from seers' w/ alching... Idk how it was before, but I think it's the same as the old no alching speed but with alching.

Last edited:
Idk dude. But may be it's because you botted on a watched account that already was caught once... :[
I framed my post in a certain way to see what the response would be. Truth be told, after my first temp ban I proceeded to bot 99 fletching and strength with my total xp going from 7m to 59m and total level from 700 to 1500. From then I did only pvm bossing for weeks without touching any bot until I decided to give this script a try. I was banned the next day. Please try to take criticism.

Hey bro, thoroughly enjoy the script!
just was a bit dodgy on me today, (doing the falador rooftop) if i fell, it would just randomly walk south, but other than that shes cruisy!
and i would also get stuck at the C roof top, goes into a corner thinking its clicking to the next obstacle

pollnivneach is a bit broke. It ends up running off into desert and dying. Happened twice in 10 minutes ;(

Wtf... I don't know what I did... I'll see if I can get an account to test

@awesome123man I am also having the same problem with the poliniveach course , just as @m4rg150n has explained, here is a screenshot for reference, Just by reading a bit of this thread , I know you'll work it out - hopefully sooner than later!! :p was using this course to 90 as its better xp rate than relleka (botting at least) , will there be another update to fix this? or is it just somehow patched? Ill be on the lookout , cant wait to start up again hahah >:p
upload_2017-7-20_7-11-56.png

@awesome123man I am also having the same problem with the poliniveach course , just as @m4rg150n has explained, here is a screenshot for reference, Just by reading a bit of this thread , I know you'll work it out - hopefully sooner than later!! :p was using this course to 90 as its better xp rate than relleka (botting at least) , will there be another update to fix this? or is it just somehow patched? Ill be on the lookout , cant wait to start up again hahah >:p
View attachment 3436
Can you explain on what obstacle or when it does this? I'll be on tonight to fix the bugs?

Apparently runemate may be experiencing issues with pathing using the minimap... Not 100% sure if it's causing these bugs but it may...

hey man! ive botted till 89 agility!!! worked just fine on relleka, and today I've tried to go again, and the course it completely broken =/ it brought me to rock crabs and i almost died, also on the second obstacle it clicks in a random area nowhere near the next obstacle. Also it brought me to rock crabs after it finishes the course.

Misfits
Apparently runemate may be experiencing issues with pathing using the minimap... Not 100% sure if it's causing these bugs but it may...

There appears to be a pathing related bug for minimap usage, this is most likely the cause for the bugs, not the bot itself

Status
Not open for further replies.