Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
it gets stuck right after crossing the tight rope.

ive fixed the issue by increasing the size of the game screen. but if its standard size it gets stuck.
What's the current task so I know to change how it handles getting stuck there.

Send me what the current task of the bot says

i have since stopped using seers rooftop. i hit 70 agility. but the issue is the bot stopped turning the camera. just run it in seers rooftop, keep the game screen default size (size it is when you open a new client) with the expanded option turned on. let it run for 10 minutes and it should stop working.

i have since stopped using seers rooftop. i hit 70 agility. but the issue is the bot stopped turning the camera. just run it in seers rooftop, keep the game screen default size (size it is when you open a new client) with the expanded option turned on. let it run for 10 minutes and it should stop working.

i haven't had problems with seers and i was able to run for 12 hours+ no breaks. restart runemate + client and zoom all the way out.

ok so it gets caught while not running breaks aswell so yeah =(
but im about to get 98 agility using your bot from 60 =)

The bot is having a hell of a time clicking on the rough wall in pollnivneach rooftop. The rough wall is about half way through or a little more the course. It is rotating the camera and hovering over objects but takes a long time to find the wall climb. I have my log included. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 09-13 13-21-22 - Regal Agility.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The bot is having a hell of a time clicking on the rough wall in pollnivneach rooftop. The rough wall is about half way through or a little more the course. It is rotating the camera and hovering over objects but takes a long time to find the wall climb. I have my log included. Hope that helps!
I would totally fix this if i had the agility level required to access the course. The only way for me to fix this is for me to go to the location of the rough wall and create a forced model for it, which i cannot do without borrowing someone else's account. If you are comfortable with me using your account for an hour or so then i can get it fixed. Otherwise i cannot sadly.

I would totally fix this if i had the agility level required to access the course. The only way for me to fix this is for me to go to the location of the rough wall and create a forced model for it, which i cannot do without borrowing someone else's account. If you are comfortable with me using your account for an hour or so then i can get it fixed. Otherwise i cannot sadly.
Although I can be a part of the solution here, I do not feel comfortable giving my account information to anyone. You are an awesome bot author, I just do not even give my account information to my brother who also plays osrs. If anyone else would like to do it, now you know. appreciate the bot 5/5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.