Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
What about adding the wilderness course?
If you're able to lens me the account for an hour or so I'll get it done... you've just gotta think about the fact that I can't add it without access... And that I'm not a scammer...

If you're able to lens me the account for an hour or so I'll get it done... you've just gotta think about the fact that I can't add it without access... And that I'm not a scammer...

Does anyone have an account with access to the wilderness agility course that they are able to lend in order to update the bot?

Does anyone have an account with access to the wilderness agility course that they are able to lend in order to update the bot?
So you either don't have the level required for the feature your asking or you are just unwilling to lend your account for the feature you want? :rolleyes:

So you either don't have the level required for the feature your asking or you are just unwilling to lend your account for the feature you want? :rolleyes:

Well, it is my only account that I have therefore I am unwilling. Not that I don't trust the developer, I just don't trust anyone. This feature would benefit everyone, especially being that quite a few people use wilderness all the way to 99.

If anyone can lend a spare account that would be great if not, no big deal.

I have asked a few times and I don't remember if I got anyone to offer yet. So I'll ask again. If anyone wants a new course added to this bot, even on rs3, or a new feature, here's how to get me to add it.
  1. Have an account you're willing to lend me for an hour or two.
  2. Send me a pm of the location, game mode, and wait for me to respond if I accept the request.
  3. Once accepted, send me the account info through the pm or maybe a different messaging platform like slack or discord.
  4. Leave the account at the course you want added with requires items if needed.
  5. I'll pm you when I start and when I finish.

I have asked a few times and I don't remember if I got anyone to offer yet. So I'll ask again. If anyone wants a new course added to this bot, even on rs3, or a new feature, here's how to get me to add it.
  1. Have an account you're willing to lend me for an hour or two.
  2. Send me a pm of the location, game mode, and wait for me to respond if I accept the request.
  3. Once accepted, send me the account info through the pm or maybe a different messaging platform like slack or discord.
  4. Leave the account at the course you want added with requires items if needed.
  5. I'll pm you when I start and when I finish.
i trusted him and i have a 30 mil ironman bank

@soopa ^

no way the update came out!!!
YESSSSSS WAAAAYYYYYYY! We have one executive that seems to push, and cloud who is always busy and shouldn't be the one needed to push. Now hopefully the fix worked :p

bro sadly it isnt =(

the breaking system said it turned on, but i watched it not turn on and then it just kept going while it should've been breaking

bro sadly it isnt =(

the breaking system said it turned on, but i watched it not turn on and then it just kept going while it should've been breaking
Send the logs

i keep getting the error

"Stopping Bot! the task count was 101"

what is this? it happens all the time. im running the seers rooftop. but i also got it while running a few others.

i keep getting the error

"Stopping Bot! the task count was 101"

what is this? it happens all the time. im running the seers rooftop. but i also got it while running a few others.
Which task is getting a count to 101??? I'm guessing it's my failsafes.

Which task is getting a count to 101??? I'm guessing it's my failsafes.

seers rooftop, i get it every like 20 laps. it always is stuck on the rooftop after it crosses the rope. im guessing its a fail safe for being stuck? because when i log back on, im always on that rooftop, standing at the end of the rope like i just crossed it. maybe the camera forgets to rotate and it cant click the next rooftop?

seers rooftop, i get it every like 20 laps. it always is stuck on the rooftop after it crosses the rope. im guessing its a fail safe for being stuck? because when i log back on, im always on that rooftop, standing at the end of the rope like i just crossed it. maybe the camera forgets to rotate and it cant click the next rooftop?
What's the task say it's doing when it gets stuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.