Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
does this have the option of eating? im slowly taking on damage and have wine in my inventory and i have not used any. am i using an unsupported food?
Yeah wine is unsupported. I just use the "Eat" action to find food...

This works really well for me at Seers. Alches perfectly as well :p

So thanks!

Well I assume it's playersensed? I reckon that's enough
Well did it seem humanlike??? I was told it is wayyyy to fast to be human so i may have to change the delay average so the playersense seems more human.

Do you have any plans to add barbarian outpost? Currently, it seems with your bot we have to train agility up to 48 with the gnome course then we transfer to ape atoll at 48, right?

Do you have any plans to add barbarian outpost? Currently, it seems with your bot we have to train agility up to 48 with the gnome course then we transfer to ape atoll at 48, right?
Yeah cuz i don't play rs3 xD
Lend me an account with access to a course and i'll add it :)
I have classes from 2:30 -> 8:30 pm today so soon i'll be too busy. But i may be able to do it tonight. It's 12:40 pm right now.

Well did it seem humanlike??? I was told it is wayyyy to fast to be human so i may have to change the delay average so the playersense seems more human.

Yeah I feel like it was humanlike, but I don't do a lot of alching or agility, so don't take my word for it.

i think its better if its fast since most real players that train alch while agility are looking to be as efficient as possible. being fast = humanlike

i think its better if its fast since most real players that train alch while agility are looking to be as efficient as possible. being fast = humanlike
Well if someone sends a small delay in milliseconds that will be playersensed to be different for everyone I'll add it. Otherwise it'll remain as is.

alching is way to fast haha, but non the less i recently got 95 agility of your bot! and i started using it at 60!
it still does the weird logging thing like every 7 minutes, but when it doesn't get stuck at that one spot on the ardy course its gtg!

alching is way to fast haha, but non the less i recently got 95 agility of your bot! and i started using it at 60!
it still does the weird logging thing like every 7 minutes, but when it doesn't get stuck at that one spot on the ardy course its gtg!
Please lend me your account dude! I'll be able to fix the problems! I swear I won't steal your account. And there are tons of people who will vouch for me.

Credits to @bot69 for lending me his account with ardy access, and then getting the actual info himself as i couldnt replicate the bug :p
From what info he gave me i believe once the new update is out ardy won't get stuck anymore :) Thanks again @bot69

anytime friend, the reward is worth the trouble

im looking forward to waking up with 40k xp and hour with breaks instead of 10k and it being stuck haha

hey man when is the update gunna come out?
im really ambitious about getting 99

anytime friend, the reward is worth the trouble

im looking forward to waking up with 40k xp and hour with breaks instead of 10k and it being stuck haha

hey man when is the update gunna come out?
im really ambitious about getting 99
I am forced to wait patiently for an Executive to pass the updates... hopefully soon

Status
Not open for further replies.