Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey not sure if this is place, but first off, thanks for adding the ardougne! thats awesome! its works there for a bit, but it will eventually get stuck at the gap right before that rooftop npc (bigredjapan or whatever) right at the end of the course, where you jump onto the spice stall. Cant get a dang screenshot for some reason. Either way thanks!
I know it likes to get stuck, working on a fix to use that wont mess things up or be a noticable pattern.

so poli isn't crashing now, it finishes the course, and just stands at the end on the ground forever.

so poli isn't crashing now, it finishes the course, and just stands at the end on the ground forever.
Shoot. Please send the log file! I added a failsafe that walks to the obstacle if it takes more than 5 seconds to interaxt

I find that the bot often takes a little while to interact at Falador sometimes, but managed to get through that just about. Now onto Rellekka and there are a few obstacles (usually 1st, the roof jump, 2nd, the tightrope, and the last jump down from the course) that seem to fairly randomly just get no reaction from the bot whatsoever and it just stands there. For Rellekka that seems to have at least a 50% chance of happening for most of those three obstacles, so I can't really run it atm without clicking on the map to get the character closer to the obstacle and make it react.

Awesome work though generally, all our agility hopes rest on you for OSRS now it seems!

I find that the bot often takes a little while to interact at Falador sometimes, but managed to get through that just about. Now onto Rellekka and there are a few obstacles (usually 1st, the roof jump, 2nd, the tightrope, and the last jump down from the course) that seem to fairly randomly just get no reaction from the bot whatsoever and it just stands there. For Rellekka that seems to have at least a 50% chance of happening for most of those three obstacles, so I can't really run it atm without clicking on the map to get the character closer to the obstacle and make it react.

Awesome work though generally, all our agility hopes rest on you for OSRS now it seems!
Hmm. I'll try to test and see what's going on. If you could send me the log file after it gets stuck it would help me identify the issue.

Shoot. Please send the log file! I added a failsafe that walks to the obstacle if it takes more than 5 seconds to interaxt

how do i get the log for you? it literally stops the second you jump down the final jump, if i move manually like 3 steps it picks up where it left off

how do i get the log for you? it literally stops the second you jump down the final jump, if i move manually like 3 steps it picks up where it left off
Runemate client -> Help -> View logs

im not sure which log is the right one, so ill try running it again and get a new one.

edit, running the script didn't make a new log, i can show you where it stops if you want though

Edit2: it also gets stuck trying to pick up marks of grace on this course, currently getting 16k/hr so its half the speed of seers where as it should be almost twice as fast.

Last edited:
Hey man awesome scrip, but i noticed with 2 courses that if u play on resizeable mode then it will turn the camera to the next part its supposed to click, but becuase its stand 1block away from the click registering ( its trying to click to far ahead and it cant reach that point or even see it yet properly) and then it just stands there. Iv noticed if i put it on fixed mode it will use the mini map to walk up then click the obsitacal ahead. Also on one the the obsitcals towards the start of the Varrock course, if u fail the bot gets lost and just stops moving

Hey man awesome scrip, but i noticed with 2 courses that if u play on resizeable mode then it will turn the camera to the next part its supposed to click, but becuase its stand 1block away from the click registering ( its trying to click to far ahead and it cant reach that point or even see it yet properly) and then it just stands there. Iv noticed if i put it on fixed mode it will use the mini map to walk up then click the obsitacal ahead. Also on one the the obsitcals towards the start of the Varrock course, if u fail the bot gets lost and just stops moving
Hmmm. Strange. Currently I have an osrs account given to me with 10 agility, which means I can't test it.

Nothing as far as I know but your bot just spins the camera towards the first obstacle, and try to click it even when its out of view ( too far ). It doesnt click the minimap anymore.

Hey not sure if this is place, but first off, thanks for adding the ardougne! thats awesome! its works there for a bit, but it will eventually get stuck at the gap right before that rooftop npc (bigredjapan or whatever) right at the end of the course, where you jump onto the spice stall. Cant get a dang screenshot for some reason. Either way thanks!

Mines will float like it does on canifis I would add, I have the same problem as this guy. I will try to get a screenshot asap

Seems it is also stuck at Varrock's course. Setting to resizable fixes SOME spots. Other then that, freezes up and stops moving due to camera/angle issues

Last edited:
Priority on Rellekka course please. It was my bread and butter to 99. No floating flaws (unlike ardougne and canifis) it was seamless until raids came about. It just stops clicking the minimap towards first obstacle after it jumps off pile of fish (last obstacle). Easy fix dawg.

Priority on Rellekka course please. It was my bread and butter to 99. No floating flaws (unlike ardougne and canifis) it was seamless until raids came about. It just stops clicking the minimap towards first obstacle after it jumps off pile of fish (last obstacle). Easy fix dawg.
Try playing around with your camera settings in resizeable

Apologies for not getting the Rellekka log file to you sooner, been away for a few days, should be back with a computer by Monday. I've tried fiddling around the camera settings/screen size a lot and nothing seems to make it be able to run for more than a couple of laps before getting stuck (but the bot doesn't freeze or stop, mind you).

Apologies for not getting the Rellekka log file to you sooner, been away for a few days, should be back with a computer by Monday. I've tried fiddling around the camera settings/screen size a lot and nothing seems to make it be able to run for more than a couple of laps before getting stuck (but the bot doesn't freeze or stop, mind you).
So the bot keeps trying and failing to click? I will add a distance check to fix this. On vacation in mexico so I don't know when I'll be free.

So the bot keeps trying and failing to click? I will add a distance check to fix this. On vacation in mexico so I don't know when I'll be free.

Fails to close the distance from end of one lap to the start of the next. Guess Il be using alpha agility in the meantime

Status
Not open for further replies.