Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a bug on the canifis course, where if a mark of grace spawns on the building with the pole vault, the bot will not pick it up.

it keeps randomly getting stuck at the seers course, it still clicks between the house with the cooking range and the spinning house, and pauses there for a second or so, sometimes it gets stuck on the wrong side of the bank.

timing the pauses, at the end of the course is 2-3 seconds, and then between the houses is 2 seconds.

Last edited:
it keeps randomly getting stuck at the seers course, it still clicks between the house with the cooking range and the spinning house, and pauses there for a second or so, sometimes it gets stuck on the wrong side of the bank.
Same, had to click alot myself to make it look like antipattern, also used teleports etc..

The bot tends to slow down extensively after about 30-45 minutes. At this point it starts to ignore marks of grace and takes 4-5 seconds for an action to happen. This was at the Canifis course, if you need an account let me know.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The bot tends to slow down extensively after about 30-45 minutes. At this point it starts to ignore marks of grace and takes 4-5 seconds for an action to happen. This was at the Canifis course, if you need an account let me know.
And account would be amazing I don't have an osrs account

I was not able to use this at Falador. It was great for every obstacle except the hand holds. It wouldn't move to get them in screen to click. When i manual moved them into sight it worked just find. But it just sat when it finished the first obstacle

I was not able to use this at Falador. It was great for every obstacle except the hand holds. It wouldn't move to get them in screen to click. When i manual moved them into sight it worked just find. But it just sat when it finished the first obstacle
i have been trying to add a fix to this but the hand holds are a pain. I'll see what i can do.

Shooting up KFC's
Anyone not get banned on osrs? if i bot 20-40 agility i always get banned on osrs using alpha agility at this point im afraid to bot agility

Anyone not get banned on osrs? if i bot 20-40 agility i always get banned on osrs using alpha agility at this point im afraid to bot agility
botted agility 66-71 no probs, max 5 hours a day =) but it depends alot on your accs age

Which bot though...
Alpha script like he said, i used yours for a while but it seemed like it had no antipattern and kept doing same camera movements, also seers village tele was lacking, but alpha doesnt have it either so yeah.. Im not saying yours is bad, but seers village it didnt perform safe enough :/

Alpha script like he said, i used yours for a while but it seemed like it had no antipattern and kept doing same camera movements, also seers village tele was lacking, but alpha doesnt have it either so yeah.. Im not saying yours is bad, but seers village it didnt perform safe enough :/
You're right with the antipattern, but the camera angles are not preset and only turn when the next obstacle isnt visible. I can try to add teleport option in next update

You're right with the antipattern, but the camera angles are not preset and only turn when the next obstacle isnt visible. I can try to add teleport option in next update
The camera angles should be preset, it looks more bottish when it stops to change the camera angle every time the obstacle isn't in view. I know when I train agility, I'm always constantly changing the camera angle while performing obstacles to get the next obstacle in view before I'm done with the current action.

The camera angles should be preset, it looks more bottish when it stops to change the camera angle every time the obstacle isn't in view. I know when I train agility, I'm always constantly changing the camera angle while performing obstacles to get the next obstacle in view before I'm done with the current action.
Well, if you want to give me preset camera angles, i could do that for you... But i am not going to each and getting them for each. Especially when i dont even have an osrs account... I did just push an update that may fix the bugs, please reply to this after you see new update has been passed and tell me if i was successful. Thanks @extazy

Status
Not open for further replies.