Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I also need to add mark of grace fix so that it doesnt miss them.

I got a level 92 Agility account you can use to add Ardougne course.
Pm me in 8 hours or the account info and plz leave him in ardy and i'll add it tonight :D

g10

Very slow at running Rellekka course, also gets stuck and doesn't move when on course sometimes.

I got a level 92 Agility account you can use to add Ardougne course.
I've got a few days left before i'll not be able to do this, so if you want it. Plz pm me the info! Thank you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In OSRS, varrock rooftops is moving slowly (~2-3k xp/hr). Bot will idle after each obstacle for a good amount of time (~30 secs-1min or so, sometimes hovering the next obstacle, sometimes not) and after completing 3 or 4 laps it stopped running for about 2-3 minutes until I manually climbed the hand holds.

In OSRS, varrock rooftops is moving slowly (~2-3k xp/hr). Bot will idle after each obstacle for a good amount of time (~30 secs-1min or so, sometimes hovering the next obstacle, sometimes not) and after completing 3 or 4 laps it stopped running for about 2-3 minutes until I manually climbed the hand holds.
That's really strange, thanks to @Snufalufugus I can test some rooftops to see if it happens on all of them, as it shouldnt be just varrock.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's really strange, thanks to @Snufalufugus I can test some rooftops to see if it happens on all of them, as it shouldnt be just varrock.

Just checked and the Canifis course is running the same as the Varrock course. Will run fine for 2-3 rotations, then start to take ~30secs to 1 min between each obstacle. Not sure what could be causing it, I've tried switching between fixed and resizable mode. Have also tried changing zooms from default to zoomed out the most.

Just checked and the Canifis course is running the same as the Varrock course. Will run fine for 2-3 rotations, then start to take ~30secs to 1 min between each obstacle. Not sure what could be causing it, I've tried switching between fixed and resizable mode. Have also tried changing zooms from default to zoomed out the most.
The code is fairly simple so I'll add the last course using @EvilCabbage s player and find the bug while I'm at it :D

Next update will have ardougne! Thanks @EvilCabbage !
Btw, I did not run into the issue of the slowing down after 20mins of testing. Sometimes the camera angles suck and it fails to interact or walk closer, but that's the only cause i can find.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The code is fairly simple so I'll add the last course using @EvilCabbage s player and find the bug while I'm at it :D

Next update will have ardougne! Thanks @EvilCabbage !
Btw, I did not run into the issue of the slowing down after 20mins of testing. Sometimes the camera angles suck and it fails to interact or walk closer, but that's the only cause i can find.

What do you have your screen set to? I'll try it again at Canifis and see if I run into it again.

What do you have your screen set to? I'll try it again at Canifis and see if I run into it again.
fixed i believe, but that shouldnt matter. If you see the bot get stuck and take a while, see if moving him closer fixes it, if so, it's a camera angle/walking issue. But i tried to fix it in next update as well.

any updates on the polli course?
No, but idk why it would crash... I doubt this update will change any of it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Still running into the same problem, not sure what it could be haha

Hey not sure if this is place, but first off, thanks for adding the ardougne! thats awesome! its works there for a bit, but it will eventually get stuck at the gap right before that rooftop npc (bigredjapan or whatever) right at the end of the course, where you jump onto the spice stall. Cant get a dang screenshot for some reason. Either way thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.