Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for Scamming
Amazing script, To this date i've gained: 91.6M Range XP @ Waterfiends, Only 12M XP Till that juicy master cape! I'd recommend this script to anyone who needs any sort of combat xp

Great bot, works 99.9% of the time for me. Only time it didn't was when it dove into the whirlpool and then it couldn't click on the steps because it was out of view. It never rotated the camera and stood idle there for over 2 hours before I got back to it. Other than that, it got me 80-85 in one day and I'll be using it consistently to get 99 range.

Question for the author: Do you want screenshots of your bot running after 5+ hours just to show people that it is durable, reliable and good exp even for a noob like me?

Great bot, works 99.9% of the time for me. Only time it didn't was when it dove into the whirlpool and then it couldn't click on the steps because it was out of view. It never rotated the camera and stood idle there for over 2 hours before I got back to it. Other than that, it got me 80-85 in one day and I'll be using it consistently to get 99 range.

Question for the author: Do you want screenshots of your bot running after 5+ hours just to show people that it is durable, reliable and good exp even for a noob like me?
I will take a look at the steps issue man! :D yeah screenshots would be awesome, just hide some details so jagex mods won't see the full statistics, like

1h 4x min XX sec

gained xp: 540,xxx

etc :D it's for your safety thanks for using my bot!! ;)

Just thought i'd upload a picture of the increased xp rates went from around 230-250 to 310k+, also would it be possible to add a fail safe to the bot something simple like if not in combat for 5mins+ bot shuts down.

Attachments

• xp.png
    xp.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 17
Can you make it support Warmaster pots? I'm gonna hit 85 herblore on my ironman and would appreciate if u supported it ;)

Does this support warmaster potions? Buying hrs soon and wondering if it does, as I need it for my ironman as it hit lvl 85 herblore

Woah wtf, lag? It wasnt sending so I refreshed my page and sent again.. ;O mb

Does this support warmaster potions? Buying hrs soon and wondering if it does, as I need it for my ironman as it hit lvl 85 herblore

Why did you post 3 times? and can't you just use super's instead

I'd have to check the numbers etc but i can make it happen ;)

Banned for Scamming
13-90M Range XP in 3 weeks? Crazy shit dude, top notch script.
6a77238e1f8831deef248acbea5f5a3d.png

Can someone post a range action bar for dual crossbow,
And is it better to use soul split or deflect range/mage instead (assuming bonecrusher/ demonhorn)

easily triggered ✌
Can someone post a range action bar for dual crossbow,
And is it better to use soul split or deflect range/mage instead (assuming bonecrusher/ demonhorn)
Bonecrusher and demonhorn is useless there.

But yes always use soulsplit if you have. My trips last for 3 hours and i use royal cbow

Revolution/Bars

^ Seems like a good setup, but I feel like soul split doesnt recover more hp than the waterfiends deal to me. What items do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.