Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@qverkk Any chance of you adding a Fail-safe Logout timer, Whereas if your Player Hasn't attacked anything or is in a certain location (deaths office) it logs out. I found Whenever I die (which happens rarely) I just idle & it loops through attempting to withdraw the preset.

When you died how long did the bot run for?

@qverkk Any chance of you adding a Fail-safe Logout timer, Whereas if your Player Hasn't attacked anything or is in a certain location (deaths office) it logs out. I found Whenever I die (which happens rarely) I just idle & it loops through attempting to withdraw the preset.
I'd do it but not on the days as i have an exam :)

Banned for Scamming
Script appears to be Non-functional, Upon starting the script @ barbarian outpost the script runs in the wrong direction, Opens random interfaces. Upon starting the script inside the Ancient Cavern the script doesn't attack anything.

Script appears to be Non-functional, Upon starting the script @ barbarian outpost the script runs in the wrong direction, Opens random interfaces. Upon starting the script inside the Ancient Cavern the script doesn't attack anything.
Is ur setup as usual?

Banned for Scamming
Is ur setup as usual?
False alarm I guess, Rebooted my computer & It's working fine now. Not sure why it was playing up, thanks for your fast response.

Excellent Script, I'd recommend this to anyone who needs Charms/Combat XP I've personally gained over 100 million Combat XP From this script, I'm coming close to my level 120 Range all thanks to this script, I'm currently averaging 5Million-ish xp/day running about 15-18/hrs daily.
202cb762cd4daec137b7be86fabcdae4.png

EDIT: I have gained over 50K Crimson charms from this script alone :). Might use this script to get a few more level 120's

New ability queueing is done, hope it works better now for you guys ;)
Thanks bro now im getting 230k exp/hr instead of 180k, i guess it can be more if using thresholds and ultimes while fighting instead of waiting to kill wtf first. Great Script!

Status
Not open for further replies.