Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Testing this in 2 hour periods at experiments on my pure, Works fine. Only the eating isnt working at all :) Kinda scared to run it multiple hours at once. works decent overal
I'll have a look at it this week, thanks for the heads up [emoji16] there's been a large refactor to remove all the rs3 manual ability bar stuff etc, so i might've broke some stuff.

Anyone thats willing to help test out some stuff, dm me on discord and you'll get unlimited usage of my free fighter, its just missing some of the premium features

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

great script but any chance you can add in support for Blight super restores and food? the suppllies that can only be used in wilderness.

I set items to bank Law rune quantity 50, Air rune quantity 50, Fire rune quantity 50, Salmon quantity 21 but it just takes the amount of food and the law rune and loops banking I wasted 70 cents trying to figure this out

When there are multiple stacks of arrows on the ground, for example when you have been killing a monster for long enough for the arrows to start appearing for other players, the bot cannot pick up the arrows for some reason, and it just continuously hovers random points above the arrows, until one of the stacks respawns. The bot cannot be used for ranging without accumulator at the moment.