Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

My bot right clicks the prayer potion and then selects drink instead of just simply clicking the prayer potion? Iv ran the bot 3 seperate times. It has gone through a whole invi of prayer poitons this way. Was something changed in the update? It never used to do this

My bot right clicks the prayer potion and then selects drink instead of just simply clicking the prayer potion? Iv ran the bot 3 seperate times. It has gone through a whole invi of prayer poitons this way. Was something changed in the update? It never used to do this
Maybe u clicked shift or something, and when u left the bot, the default left click was Drop instead of drink

i've reset the settings over and over. I cant get it to stop right clicking the prayer potion then clicking drink.
Then i have no clue man, there's no code in the script to right click. Maybe the client does that or u have some key stuck or something

Random bug I found: while fighting monkeys in Karamja, it loots the 'monkey corpse' (i think it only shows up after a karamja quest), but they drop instead of monkey bones, and despite not having anything on loot screen, I think the bot things that looting them is attacking them? The right click option is "Take Monkey corpse" so idk, but if you could look into it that would be rad! Not major, just means I have to be more attentive for monkey tasks haha

Also great bot bro, I remember you got me 120 combats on my main with your abyss bot, and now helping me get awesome gains with this bot :) you rock man

Random bug I found: while fighting monkeys in Karamja, it loots the 'monkey corpse' (i think it only shows up after a karamja quest), but they drop instead of monkey bones, and despite not having anything on loot screen, I think the bot things that looting them is attacking them? The right click option is "Take Monkey corpse" so idk, but if you could look into it that would be rad! Not major, just means I have to be more attentive for monkey tasks haha

Also great bot bro, I remember you got me 120 combats on my main with your abyss bot, and now helping me get awesome gains with this bot :) you rock man
Did u have selected Loot above X by any chance? Maybe it thinks that its worth looting or something. Also gj on the 120s :D

bots not eatings

can this do chaos druid?

will this bot use the alter to renew pray points?
Can you show me your settings if it isn't eating properly? Also it wont use that altar, but it will use prayer pots