Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Hey qverkk, any chance of adding support for undead druids in the Forthos Dungeon? I want to pray and not waste any prayer potions, and that specific spot has an altar right next to it, so you can basically pray forever as long as you add logic to run to the alter (10-15 yards or so, no doors) to refill when below set prayer threshold. Would be dope!

Hmm no clue how much it would change the whole logic. If you would write also places that would benefit from it, i'd be greatfull. Oh and an acc would be nice to test on also :D

Hmm no clue how much it would change the whole logic. If you would write also places that would benefit from it, i'd be greatfull. Oh and an acc would be nice to test on also :D

I'm not sure how many places there actually are with an altar so close to it, but there's just no point in wasting prayer potions when there is an altar 10 yards from you. It's probably one of the better afk training methods that also gives a decent amount of gp/h.

Requirements aren't steep at all, you basically just have to complete a miniquest and offer 100(?) bones to the altar, which will allow you to use it forever like any other altar in the game, and give you a Temple key to access that specific spot and it's right next to the fight area.

The dungeon itself is located just north east of the Woodcutting Guild.

This is the spot I'm talking about:
https://i.imgur.com/rwAPqGH.png

A small thing I noticed I was wondering if you could support:
When ironmen pick up items on the ground, you get a chat message that says something like "you can't pick up someone else's stuff because youre an IM". This bot if killing monsters in an area of someone else, and if it drops a lootable item specified, it will spam click the item hundreds of time until it despawns.
Is there any way to have it so it only loots stuff dropped by NPC's killed? Or if it sees that message in chat, to not pick it up?

A small thing I noticed I was wondering if you could support:
When ironmen pick up items on the ground, you get a chat message that says something like "you can't pick up someone else's stuff because youre an IM". This bot if killing monsters in an area of someone else, and if it drops a lootable item specified, it will spam click the item hundreds of time until it despawns.
Is there any way to have it so it only loots stuff dropped by NPC's killed? Or if it sees that message in chat, to not pick it up?
Sure i'll take a look into it and make an ironman to test it for a decent amount of time

i need a 0.10 refund please. started bot for 1 hour and would not load the goblins in the area. finally loaded when i moved to the cow pin

Banned at user request.
Sure i'll take a look into it and make an ironman to test it for a decent amount of time

Any update on this?

Also, I've been using this a lot and it works well.

-- Prayer randomizer didn't seem to work for me, would also do it at same prayer points even with +/- 8 randomizer.
-- Herb sack support would be sick! All it would need to do is click herb sack each time it loots a grimy herb.
-- Safespot mode: it would be nice when using a safespot if it could wait for the npc's loot to appear, loot it, and then get back to position. Currently, it kills, then attacks another. So if you have Loot in Combat turned off, it can take a while to loot/and or it can accidently loot in combat because it won't always realize it's in combat.

Any update on this?

Also, I've been using this a lot and it works well.

-- Prayer randomizer didn't seem to work for me, would also do it at same prayer points even with +/- 8 randomizer.
-- Herb sack support would be sick! All it would need to do is click herb sack each time it loots a grimy herb.
-- Safespot mode: it would be nice when using a safespot if it could wait for the npc's loot to appear, loot it, and then get back to position. Currently, it kills, then attacks another. So if you have Loot in Combat turned off, it can take a while to loot/and or it can accidently loot in combat because it won't always realize it's in combat.
Sorry, got busy irl. I'll take look at the prayer thing. But for the herb pack stuff, i dont have an account to test it on. And for the safespot thing ill try to look into aswell

Fixed the prayer thing so far. For safespot ill need to think a little bit longer for an appopriate solution

Banned at user request.
Appreciate your time.

The issue with the safespot for me is if I'm killing something that does a lot of damage, or can poison, or takes a while to kill etc,
then it will kill one, and then attack another one so if there's valuable loot there it's just laying on the ground for a long time.

Or, it will attack something, get dragged from safespot, and then when it clicks back to safespot it will think that it isn't in combat anymore. But it aggrod a monster already, so now if there's still loot it will run out of safezone & can get stomped on/poisoned etc.

Sorry for the wordiness, just trying to clearly explain what the issue is for me.

But overall it's a great bot as is. Thanks :)

This bot doesn't work on Ammonite Crabs at the Fossil Island - when it needs to reset it is running to the end of the world and keeps clicking on the sea. Dont try this - you will be definitely banned!

This bot doesn't work on Ammonite Crabs at the Fossil Island - when it needs to reset it is running to the end of the world and keeps clicking on the sea. Dont try this - you will be definitely banned!
Sand crabs were working perfectly fine on the beach. Dunno about ammonite or rock crabs

I have having issues with the whole banking part. sometimes dont go to the bank and sometimes dont go to the closest bank and also when he does get to a bank he just sits there with bank open.

Testing this in 2 hour periods at experiments on my pure, Works fine. Only the eating isnt working at all :) Kinda scared to run it multiple hours at once. works decent overal