Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

A rune pouch is just an item that's equipable that can hold like 16k of 3 different runes and is refillable and withdrawalable. They act as though they were in your inventory. So for mage you would put air for air surge then alch runes. so roughly 3k+ alchs before it needs to be refilled. The only actual coding I assume would be a button that allows us to not have the bot check for fire and nature runes and just trust the player to have their rune pouches are filled enough for what they desire. saving 2 slots every inventory. i would be willing to give you a large runepouch if you want to test or something, just PM me

and enhanced excalibur can heal a player for like 4k hp and boost defense every 5 minutes for free just using the right click option activate. you can imagine how much food and inventory this would save players in just an hour. I would think it would be nearly identical the way the bot uses potions except with right click instead of left and selects the second item. This would make certain monsters campable indefinably for the cost of one inventory space

Would it be possible to add rare drop table items into loot (some checkbox, to activate) Rare drop table. Or loot profiles so we don't need to type all loot in every time. Very good bot to train slayer thanks to profiles ;). Also sometimes won't pick up loot.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add rare drop table items into loot (some checkbox, to activate) Rare drop table. Or loot profiles so we don't need to type all loot in every time. Very good bot to train slayer thanks to profiles ;). Also sometimes won't pick up loot.

There's a "loot above" option that works really well. Maybe put the keyword "ring" on your loot table just in case ;)

This is a great thing to have! However, maybe I am missing something, but for a paid script it should have a tracking bar, like exp till next lvl etc. this is a fairly expensive script and it doesnt even have that, all it has is an exp/hr. Please add! unless I am missing something...lol

Could you add an option that would support 'Loot all'? Consider my situation: I want to level prayer on my ironman account, and right now the bot kills each individual creature, goes to loot the Bones, then clicks to bury the bones. The trouble is that even though the creatures die immediately, there is so much time spent in between due to individual loot and individual bones being buried that it would take over 1 year of botting just this pattern to get my prayer up to 99. If you could at some kind of an option that would use the 'Loot all' button or at least something that would not bury the individual bones, but start burying them after X number of them have been picked up, that would be great. I hope you understand my frustration, this is a great bot, but is only able to give me 1000exp per hour in Prayer due to it being slow at picking up and burying bones.

Hey dude, does this req food to run? it loads all true/false settings in logs then teleports me out of area:
00:01:34 DEBUG Using teleport tab to exit fight area.
00:01:38 DEBUG Using teleport tab to exit fight area.

Hey dude, does this req food to run? it loads all true/false settings in logs then teleports me out of area:
00:01:34 DEBUG Using teleport tab to exit fight area.
00:01:38 DEBUG Using teleport tab to exit fight area.
You prolly setted up some teleport out settings or banking, and ye food is nice to have but not neccesary

What settings do I need to enable to pick up charms?
Add it to looting list, select name contains and type "charm", then add it

works amazingly. only suggestions i really have is adding the functionality to empty a gem bag banking in canifis and summon management

Possible to add more stop bot options ? Stop bot when - out of food/pray potions etc, or stop bot after teleporting. Best would be pause bot after teleporting, but its client sided i guess. When i pause bot and resume after some time, runtime is same as bot worked whole time and i pay for that time when bot is paused. Seems kind of scam (but maybe it is like that, noticed first time)...ex. i pause bot for 20min to take a break or whatever, still need to pay for that time :( Nice would be teleporting out with ring of wealth/luck of the dwarves, saves inventory spot. Can you disable "Unexpected item handler" ? Trying to destroy some shards'n'shit unsuccessfully.

Last edited:
Worked fine at cows, tried a setup for bandits and it banked fine but it never left the bank. If I tped to duel arena (so it'd hopefully run to bandits) it just tped back to the bank and stayed on menu with runemate saying 'withdrawing items' although it was done banking.

Worked fine at cows, tried a setup for bandits and it banked fine but it never left the bank. If I tped to duel arena (so it'd hopefully run to bandits) it just tped back to the bank and stayed on menu with runemate saying 'withdrawing items' although it was done banking.
Maybe it is missing some items ur not aware of

I have another request: a "stand still" feature. There is a spot where it's possible to kill Kalphite Guardians without them being able to reach you, but the bot would have to stand in one place and not move under any circumstance, and only attack them at range with magic/ranged combat. Killing Guardians this way gives amazing experience already with Magic at lvl50 and only batwing gear equipped (around 40-50k exp per hour), and would be a goldmine for an ironman account. Since they don't attack back, it would be possible to grind them forever, and on a non-ironman, normal account, if the legendary pet is set up to pick up items through scavenging, is also an endless supply of charms.

Is there a way to make this bot pick up noted items and not the un-noted version? if a NPC drops both?
Sadly but nope, u can use loot above tho

I changed one of the names so it would miss it and it alerted me, so I don't think I was missing anything when I was trying to run it as normal.
Hmm i'm not sure then, post a screenshot of the settings for the bank and the preset or the items the bot was supposed to take

I have another request: a "stand still" feature. There is a spot where it's possible to kill Kalphite Guardians without them being able to reach you, but the bot would have to stand in one place and not move under any circumstance, and only attack them at range with magic/ranged combat. Killing Guardians this way gives amazing experience already with Magic at lvl50 and only batwing gear equipped (around 40-50k exp per hour), and would be a goldmine for an ironman account. Since they don't attack back, it would be possible to grind them forever, and on a non-ironman, normal account, if the legendary pet is set up to pick up items through scavenging, is also an endless supply of charms.
It is already implemented, it's called safespotting

Hello Am I just blind ? Or theres no lumbdridge banking option ?
There is no lumbridge
Any chance we could get Enchanted notepaper support, it's the same as notepaper but it's craftable making it half the price. I have 100+ hours on the bot myself. This would be really great.

Enchanted notepaper
Nice suggestion, i'll take a look at it