Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

I see the flaw now, I made it in the code to "afk" some npcs, like these abyssals etc, cause they teleport and you loose targets very often, so without my checks, it would click so much. Auto retalite is fucked by jagex, that's why it won't work properly :(
oh darn :( gotcha thanks for explaining!
umm so is there anything I can do to make my character attack properly?
or like would you be willing to add a check to make the fighter target/attack the mobs if the character is detected to not be retaliating/attacking?
dont know much about coding so not sure if it's a hassle to do that or not

thanks again!

EDIT: actually nvm i swapped to killing something else and it's higher profit and works perfectly :DDD

Last edited:
It would be beneficial if support for bones to peaches would be added. Other than that, this bot is extremely useful and reliable and already has a ton of features. The author is real talented.

Keeps opening Options Menu in Legacy mode when fighting NPCs.
Follow my tutorial on proper interface for botting, jagex changed some stuff how you access settings but i'm sure you will manage it ;)

Will need a full description of how it should work nd untill it should use guthansBasicly this version is wirhout any limkts where lite is now likited with 2 presets etc. Special attack support on the way and also guthans healing if someone makes a good descriptikn kh how ot should work etc
^ really old post :)

was wondering if we can expect guthans support any time soon?
it would be an amazing function to have as it allows the bot to run significantly longer or increase the profit compared to guthans only methods.
as for how this would work:
* another slider for hp threshhold settings above the Eat slider (perhaps with settings making it impossible to set this lower than the eat slider)
* whenever below the first hp theshhold the script should:
A. equip full guthans and continue combat
B. equip the guthans spear and continue combat
when the max hp or a preset hp threshold is reached switch back to the original setup
* if the second hp threshold is reached the bot should eat food
depending on the monsters accuracy and max hit the sliders could be set at something like 30-40 for guthans and 20-30 for eating
(sometimes the bot delays eating until after kills, while this is beneficial for the overal efficiency, it does mean you cant set the threshold too close to the monsters max hit)

B limits the circumstances its usable in as it requires full guthans to be equiped at all times, Forcing you to wear suboptimal degradeable armor, no slayer helm, lower dps and it no longer being compatible with other combat styles due to having to wear guthans at all time. this would however be easyer to implement as it does not require a function to preset your DPS and guthans gear.
perhaps an option for this would be to use a similar system as Party uses in his pest control bot. (it scans the full regular setup and your special weapon setup meaning it can do a gearswitch for a spec)

this system also allows support for all spec and regular weapons rather than having to manualy add them in

Last edited:
Especially the Herb sack is incredibly usefull, seed box and gem bag would be nice but are of significantly lesser importance.

These could function in two diffrent ways:
1. straight up copy the code for your High alchemy function, add a list of items which trigger the bot to click the ''fill'' option on the herb/gem/seedbox
2. pre program the full list of herbs, seeds and gems into the bot which trigger the ''fill'' option

optional things which would prevent issues:
* include a check to recognise when the bag is full so it doesnt infinitely keep spamming the fill button, either through recognising the bag is full message or by checking if the bag has 30 herbs of one type in it.
(the alchemy function starts looping infinitely if for reason you are unable to cast it due to a drop in magic lvl, this causes it to start spamming the alchemy spell until you fix it manualy)
* a warning in the seedbox section in the client settings informing you not to loot more than 6 types of seeds, box has near infinite storage but only for 6 different types

that being said, even without the 2 options the herb bag would be very usefull. overall Guthans would be more usefull than herb bag support imo

Last edited:
Especially the Herb sack is incredibly usefull, seed box and gem bag would be nice but are of significantly lesser importance.

These could function in two diffrent ways:
1. straight up copy the code for your High alchemy function, add a list of items which trigger the bot to click the ''fill'' option on the herb/gem/seedbox
2. pre program the full list of herbs, seeds and gems into the bot which trigger the ''fill'' option

optional things which would prevent issues:
* include a check to recognise when the bag is full so it doesnt infinitely keep spamming the fill button, either through recognising the bag is full message or by checking if the bag has 30 herbs of one type in it.
(the alchemy function starts looping infinitely if for reason you are unable to cast it due to a drop in magic lvl, this causes it to start spamming the alchemy spell until you fix it manualy)
* a warning in the seedbox section in the client settings informing you not to loot more than 6 types of seeds, box has near infinite storage but only for 6 different types

that being said, even without the 2 options the herb bag would be very usefull. overall Guthans would be more usefull than herb bag support imo
I agree

Follow my tutorial on proper interface for botting, jagex changed some stuff how you access settings but i'm sure you will manage it ;)
Hello there! :)
Runescape3 just restarted/updated, and it seems like the looting function is broken (attacking, alching, notepaper, etc everything else is working perfectly but it gets stuck at looting ground items.

Was wondering if this had anything to do with the game update? thanks!

EDIT: im an idiot. ur bot is working perfectly :) i messed with permissions earlier. it's working fine now that i've reverted them.

Last edited:
Hello there! :)
Runescape3 just restarted/updated, and it seems like the looting function is broken (attacking, alching, notepaper, etc everything else is working perfectly but it gets stuck at looting ground items.

Was wondering if this had anything to do with the game update? thanks!

EDIT: im an idiot. ur bot is working perfectly :) i messed with permissions earlier. it's working fine now that i've reverted them.
Glad you got it working :D

Glad you got it working :D
thanks! big fan of your fighter haha. been making so much gold with it!

The problem i have now is that actions like alching, looting, etc slow down a lot when i have 2 or more accounts simultaneously running the fighter.

Was wondering if there's anything I can do to make it perform faster like it usually does with only 1 account running the fighter bot?

Using an ACER Predator Triton 700 (1080 graphics, 32GB RAM, etc so game itself is running smoothly) and allotted more RAM to runescape client, so not sure what to do now. Dunno if there's a way to speed up Runemate itself or give it more resources to perform faster? Or does the botjust naturally slow down if it's being simultaneously used on more than one account?

thanks!

thanks! big fan of your fighter haha. been making so much gold with it!

The problem i have now is that actions like alching, looting, etc slow down a lot when i have 2 or more accounts simultaneously running the fighter.

Was wondering if there's anything I can do to make it perform faster like it usually does with only 1 account running the fighter script?

Using an ACER Predator Triton 700, and gave a lot of RAM to runescape client so the game itself is very smooth. Dunno if there's a way to speed up Runemate itself or give it more resources to perform faster?

thanks!
Hmm I've got no idea. Maybe @Cloud or @Party knows. As there is no threading on the looting etc. Maybe try running safe mode with like 800mb ram, and also I suggest launching another rm client to start a new account, makes it way smoother

Hmm I've got no idea. Maybe @Cloud or @Party knows. As there is no threading on the looting etc. Maybe try running safe mode with like 800mb ram, and also I suggest launching another rm client to start a new account, makes it way smoother
thanks so much for the quick reply! gonna go try those out today :) appreciate it!

Edit: btw does safe mode usually work better than directX? directX seems to make the game run really smooth graphically, but idk if that has anything to do with how smoothly Runemate works.

Bug Report OSRS Special attacks

special attacks seem to be broken in OSRS right now,

* it realises when the correct special % is reached
* it switches to the special weapon
* it switches to the spec tab
* IT DOESNT SPEC
* if you manualy spec it switches back to the primary weapon listed

- the special attack button looks ever so slightly different, the entire issue might be with an update to the special attack button as everything but the actual clicking of the special attack seems to work.

* IT DOESNT SPEC

- the special attack button looks ever so slightly different, the entire issue might be with an update to the special attack button as everything but the actual clicking of the special attack seems to work.

Logwise its literally just complete pages of this until you manualy interact with it:

00:26:23 DEBUG Using special attack.
00:26:23 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
00:26:24 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
00:26:24 DEBUG Using special attack.
00:26:25 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
00:26:25 DEBUG Using special attack.
00:26:26 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
00:26:26 DEBUG Using special attack.
00:26:27 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
00:26:27 DEBUG Using special attack.
00:26:28 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
00:26:28 DEBUG Using special attack.

hi there man good work on this bot, been enjoying the fighter been working very well for hours! Is there now a premium version over the pro? i have pro and the quick prayer now says requires premium but couldn't find the premium? cheers

* IT DOESNT SPEC

Logwise its literally just complete pages of this until you manualy interact with it:

00:26:23 DEBUG Fighting NPC Oldschool/Legacy style.
Oh, if the button got changed then that's why it might not work, i'll have to get an osrs account and test that out but sadly i don't know anyone that could lend me an account, but as soon as i do, i'll fix the issue, thanks for reporting in

hi there man good work on this bot, been enjoying the fighter been working very well for hours! Is there now a premium version over the pro? i have pro and the quick prayer now says requires premium but couldn't find the premium? cheers
No there is nothing higher than PRO, can you send me a screenshot next time you run the bot?