Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Hey, I like the AIO FIghter Pro a lot.
But it happend the second time now, that I died at Chaos druids (next to Falador), although I have Teleport when out of food enabled and the Falador tab with me.
Now he suddenly teleported to castle wars.
The rest works great.
Sorry to ask this, but what does this bot have as Anti ban?

cheers
Only antiban here is clouse, rm features and custom player sense. And for the castle teleport idk, maybe it found that as closest visible bank, not sure tbh, i'd need logs to check

RuneMate Staff
I'm not sure if I am missing it as an option or if it doesn't exist, but how about adding a "stop bot when out of food" option?

As I am training in F2P in the Stronghold of Security, I don't have access to teleport tabs or banking, therefore if I run out of food, the bot keeps going until I die.

I'm not sure if I am missing it as an option or if it doesn't exist, but how about adding a "stop bot when out of food" option?

As I am training in F2P in the Stronghold of Security, I don't have access to teleport tabs or banking, therefore if I run out of food, the bot keeps going until I die.
Damn sorry but there is no stop option for that, only for Slayer

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Came back to find I'd died at Godwars mobs but rather than log out it was idling at draynor mansion. Unsure how long, hopefully won't be an issue. I'd love a way to disable death recovery and just pay death and start again when I get back to my PC.

is it possible to get a feature where you only loot coins and bank then when getting more food :)
Umm i think not xd but u can select to loot only stackables and loot above X afaik, not sure tho, will have to check in the code.

Came back to find I'd died at Godwars mobs but rather than log out it was idling at draynor mansion. Unsure how long, hopefully won't be an issue. I'd love a way to disable death recovery and just pay death and start again when I get back to my PC.
Teleporting to gwd should work, make sure to have a preset with that godwars teletab or something ;) if no, i'll find a way to stop the bot on death

Thanks bud. You've been slaying as a bot writer for ages now. :)

I wonder if my pet's 'saving throw' screws up the walking back to location.

I was botting Airuts I don't think it got stuck I was checking it but I left it for 10 mins I come back and it was banned
I've used it for around 30 odd hours straight at turoths without breaks, no ban XD I think either you got SOL or just copped a ban whilst using this bot, related to another.

Yeah I don't mind tbh I had this account for over 14 years now and it was all but max so I can go out and do real things now its banned haha

I've used this bot for many hours, It really needs spirit gem bag support, (if it detects one in the inventory it will click on the bag) Also a GE lookup for the loot table for the monsters selected. Maybe a "loot all noted/stack items" checkbox along with a "alch all rune items" and 'alch all addy items' box. and the ability to combine dragonstone keys and trisk keys to save inventory also. maybe a blacklist for items like longbones and such. Enhanced excalibur as an option would also be probably the single greatest improvement.

edit: a checkbox that states that your alch runes are in a large rune pouch so it will attempt high alchemy without needing to see runes in the inventory

Loving the bot, good work

If the bot decides to pick up something while in the middle of an alch, no problem it will right click the item and take, however, if the bot decides it needs to drink a potion, it just can't get the option of drink since high alch is there and it gets so stuck it won't do anything potentially killing you. Very important fix for most high level mobs. Maybe force it to finish the high alch no matter what. Also idk how possible this is but dragging the item to the picture of the coin pouch in inventory automatically high alches without the combat cancel.

I've used this bot for many hours, It really needs spirit gem bag support, (if it detects one in the inventory it will click on the bag) Also a GE lookup for the loot table for the monsters selected. Maybe a "loot all noted/stack items" checkbox along with a "alch all rune items" and 'alch all addy items' box. and the ability to combine dragonstone keys and trisk keys to save inventory also. maybe a blacklist for items like longbones and such. Enhanced excalibur as an option would also be probably the single greatest improvement.

edit: a checkbox that states that your alch runes are in a large rune pouch so it will attempt high alchemy without needing to see runes in the inventory

Loving the bot, good work

If the bot decides to pick up something while in the middle of an alch, no problem it will right click the item and take, however, if the bot decides it needs to drink a potion, it just can't get the option of drink since high alch is there and it gets so stuck it won't do anything potentially killing you. Very important fix for most high level mobs. Maybe force it to finish the high alch no matter what. Also idk how possible this is but dragging the item to the picture of the coin pouch in inventory automatically high alches without the combat cancel.
For alching runes you can select name contains and type Rune or something, that's depended on you, there is no senese to implement stuff like alch all bronze, alch all iron etc to the bot, it's way more convinient for me to just let users select name contains and then they can alch whatever they want. Also safespotting works great, you just need to set the attacking range properly, and then run to a safespot that is within the attacking area, otherwise it will just run back and forth. And i don't see how an ge lookup for all monster loots could be, as there is no possible way of me knowing what monsters an user is going to kill, this would be an option for a slayer bot cause there is a way that the author knows what mobs are possible to kill. Also i dont have a rune pouch and dont have any data on it to even add support for this. For the other options i'd have to edit the core features of the bot to work diffrently which would require too much time sadly :/