Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

In OSRS the bot did not use tele tab when slayer task was complete despite me selecting this condition. Bot just continued as normal.
Oh yes i know sorry for this, that feature works only in rs3 cause there is no varp for slayer stuff in osrs

In Osrs the walking back to locations is broken for a lot of locations, which just means the bot tries to walk to places and gets stuck for hours if you dont intervene.
one example is the slayer tower, after death it always gets stuck hopping the wilderness fence over and over near the sawmill.

Not looking for a fix for the walking, but could you please add a function to pause the bot after teleporting or dieing. this at the very least stops those occasions where it just gets stuck in some place after dying or teleporting out.
the deathwalking is not a function worth using in OSRS (at the places ive used the bot) and instead just causes really sketchy situations where it keeps clicking the same spot for hours on end, being able to just pause upon death/teleport alleviates this issue significantly

Last edited:
In Osrs the walking back to locations is broken for a lot of locations, which just means the bot tries to walk to places and gets stuck for hours if you dont intervene.
one example is the slayer tower, after death it always gets stuck hopping the wilderness fence over and over near the sawmill.

Not looking for a fix for the walking, but could you please add a function to pause the bot after teleporting or dieing. this at the very least stops those occasions where it just gets stuck in some place after dying or teleporting out.
the deathwalking is not a function worth using in OSRS (at the places ive used the bot) and instead just causes really sketchy situations where it keeps clicking the same spot for hours on end, being able to just pause upon death/teleport alleviates this issue significantly
As said in the overview, the walking is done by RM Webwalking system, if something isn't coded etc u can make a new thread and tag Cloud or Party so they know what needs to be added, i can't add locations as it needs internal coding. And i literally can't detect if it's going in the wrong direction or gets stuck so can't pause :/ i wish i could tho man

As said in the overview, the walking is done by RM Webwalking system, if something isn't coded etc u can make a new thread and tag Cloud or Party so they know what needs to be added, i can't add locations as it needs internal coding. And i literally can't detect if it's going in the wrong direction or gets stuck so can't pause :/ i wish i could tho man

yea i realise that and wasnt looking for a fix for the walking, i know its not something you can change. i was hoping for a setting to simply disable it, so after teleporting out or dying it simply pauses the script and logs out. while not an ideal solution at least it prevents your account doing incredibly shifty stuff and risk getting banned over it

right now (in osrs at least) your only option is to manually stop the bot in time. if for some reason you forget, depending on your settings it either teleports out or dies. in both cases it will then proceed to walk around until it gets stuck (for the places ive tested it at least)

simply logging out and pausing the script is highly prefered alternative compared to that

Noticeably F.A.T.
I've finally did my goal of 100 hours with this bot total now. It's amazing, and I love it. I've had 100% 0 issues.

1 thing maybe you could add is : Spec with blowpipe when I tried adding it from inv and re equipped it. It spammed spec bar

if you use any fighter on runemate on grotworms it just stands there trying to click their hitbox without actually attacking.. yours does it too :/ guess ill have to manually do a slayer task :p

if you use any fighter on runemate on grotworms it just stands there trying to click their hitbox without actually attacking.. yours does it too :/ guess ill have to manually do a slayer task :p
Oh damn sorry for that, some NPCs/objects are fucked up and it's hard to click

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Amazing bot. Used this many, many hours.

Some options I'd love to see implemented:

- Drop empty vials.
- Fix special attack for abby dagger. Might not be working for mine cus i'm using the p++ version?
- Teleport out after slayer task is complete

Thank you!

I use this for everything combat and it has never let me down. One suggestion that would be awesome to see added is to have the player teleport out after finishing a slayer task

Amazing bot. Used this many, many hours.

Some options I'd love to see implemented:

- Drop empty vials.
- Fix special attack for abby dagger. Might not be working for mine cus i'm using the p++ version?
- Teleport out after slayer task is complete

Thank you!
Is this for osrs ?

I use this for everything combat and it has never let me down. One suggestion that would be awesome to see added is to have the player teleport out after finishing a slayer task
It works on rs3 but no way for me to detect ur Slayer task sadly

Special attack not working? I choose my weapon but it never uses special attack.

Also, for the LITE version, when does the 1h limit per day reset?

Special attack not working? I choose my weapon but it never uses special attack.

Also, for the LITE version, when does the 1h limit per day reset?
Afaik it's the 00:01 Polish time, so UTC +1. I'll need a log to see what's wrong with the special attack buddy

what is the best spot people have found for a good mix of xp/hr charms? Currently at hellhounds getting 200kxp/hr but the bot doesn't know how to get back through taverly dungeon. So it's ok if i want it to run for 4 hours then stop, but has anyone got any other good places the bot can rebank food and get back to the spot no problems?