Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

Awesome bot, only run around 15min ish. Any recommended settings for just lvling up ranged, attack etc? Since it just stops sometimes and 3 min after it attacks again. RS3
Maybe your area is too small and it waits for monsters to be in it, not sure as i dont see the setup

Maybe your area is too small and it waits for monsters to be in it, not sure as i dont see the setup

Oh yeah the area were quite small, seems like safe spot sorted this out also. Keep the good work, theres a lot of potential.

Something else i noticed is I can't get the bot to bank when the pots are done (prayer/combat pots). Ideally, for low level monsters that do no damage, i carry an inventory full of potions and no food. is there an ETA on the banking part of the bot?

Something else i noticed is I can't get the bot to bank when the pots are done (prayer/combat pots). Ideally, for low level monsters that do no damage, i carry an inventory full of potions and no food. is there an ETA on the banking part of the bot?
Not sure atm, i'm on a 1 week off leave to rest a bit, i'll see what i can do. And also shoot ideas on how to do it so i might implement it

Not sure atm, i'm on a 1 week off leave to rest a bit, i'll see what i can do. And also shoot ideas on how to do it so i might implement it

And last thing would be a path to experiments. The bot cant seem to make it to the experiments dungeon with the Fenkenstrain's Teleport tablet which disables banking. I use potions there.

Great bot though; probably the best one on this website. I love your work, just giving out suggestions. :)

And last thing would be a path to experiments. The bot cant seem to make it to the experiments dungeon with the Fenkenstrain's Teleport tablet which disables banking. I use potions there.

Great bot though; probably the best one on this website. I love your work, just giving out suggestions. :)
Yup that feature got suggested a whole back, still didn't find a way to add it etc

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Really appreciate your help on the free version. Been using the premium version now and loving it, super impressed with it so far. It's only a suggestion but its one of the the things I would like for it to do. Right now as soon as it kills a monster it takes off to the next one, if there was a tick box in combat or looting tab that was like "wait 1.5 seconds between mobs for looting" that would be perfect, sometimes i find myself fighting the bot manually so i can run back and loot something real fast. Honestly this isn't even an issue just a feature I think myself and others might enjoy. Also 1.5 seconds was just an example not sure on how long it would actually need
Keep up the amazing work though!

After using the bot for a couple days now two things, One - the bot was running fine most the day the first day and second day, but for some reason it has started eating barely under full hp with it set at 33% - 1 ,wasting food, I have adjusted the slider and it doesn't seem to fix it. Even complete;y restarted client and bot. Also a way to turn off teleporting would be great, It doesn't work very well. Training in edgeville dungeon, and banking grand exchange. It uses two charges of the ring, so I swapped the ring with a depleted one, then it used bracelet so got rid of that, and glory. Then it teleported to lumbridge... It knows how to path to the dungeon no problem from grand exchange. So can't we just toggle the teleport option because right now its causing me a lot of wasted time if I run out of charges. I love the bot though, it works a lot better than the others I've tried so far.

Had the bot set to an area of 20 killing Aviansie in the GWD for my slayer task as I went to take a shower.
I got back about 20 minutes later and I was dead (had prayer pots, food, tele tab, soulsplit flick, etc). I had each tab properly setup since I paused it from my last slayer task to travel to Aviansie and it used pots and ate as it should since I was monitoring it.

All I know is that when I got back and looked at my chat, it was spamming messages that I needed a higher slayer level to kill something. Not sure what it is the bot was trying to kill, but it got me killed. It only killed about 30 of them as my task still requires 100 of them to kill.

• NPC list was setup correctly, Aviansie being the only NPC I had selected.
  • Set my coordinates where I wanted it to be at, then set the area distance for 20 since they were all close to each other.
  • I have soulsplit enabled on 50%-80%, a long with prayer pots selected for drinking under 30%
  • Not using looting feature at all

Had the bot set to an area of 20 killing Aviansie in the GWD for my slayer task as I went to take a shower.
I got back about 20 minutes later and I was dead (had prayer pots, food, tele tab, soulsplit flick, etc). I had each tab properly setup since I paused it from my last slayer task to travel to Aviansie and it used pots and ate as it should since I was monitoring it.

All I know is that when I got back and looked at my chat, it was spamming messages that I needed a higher slayer level to kill something. Not sure what it is the bot was trying to kill, but it got me killed. It only killed about 30 of them as my task still requires 100 of them to kill.

• NPC list was setup correctly, Aviansie being the only NPC I had selected.
  • Set my coordinates where I wanted it to be at, then set the area distance for 20 since they were all close to each other.
  • I have soulsplit enabled on 50%-80%, a long with prayer pots selected for drinking under 30%
  • Not using looting feature at all
U probably had some ricochet on your action bar or borbardment, some aoe ability. Or the bot tried to attack the diffrent aviance that requires high slayer level. Please make sure to remove any Aoe abilities for tasks like this

ive recently been getting the bot stuck when trying to alch under somewhat specific circumstances
* OSRS
* high alching, with ranging potions in the inventory somehow makes it get stuck
> ive seen this a few times mostly on adamant platelegs (but that might jsut be because they are a common alch)

ive never had this happen with supercombat potions when meleeing.
upload_2018-5-7_20-41-0.png

log shows this over and over,
what i think happens:
somehow if it fails the alc while it reaches the level where it has to repot it tries to repot while still casting high alchemy, because it cant find that option while hovering the pot it keeps trying over and over without alching the potion

as i said above, ive never seen this happen for melee, so it seems to be specific for ranging potions
it is able to alch normally most of the time, but ive had it get stuck 3 times over the last few hours

ive recently been getting the bot stuck when trying to alch under somewhat specific circumstances
* OSRS
* high alching, with ranging potions in the inventory somehow makes it get stuck
> ive seen this a few times mostly on adamant platelegs (but that might jsut be because they are a common alch)

ive never had this happen with supercombat potions when meleeing.
View attachment 5823

log shows this over and over,
what i think happens:
somehow if it fails the alc while it reaches the level where it has to repot it tries to repot while still casting high alchemy, because it cant find that option while hovering the pot it keeps trying over and over without alching the potion

as i said above, ive never seen this happen for melee, so it seems to be specific for ranging potions
it is able to alch normally most of the time, but ive had it get stuck 3 times over the last few hours
Oh ye i think i know why this is, will push fix before bed, thanks for the fast report!

Hi, I'm a little new to bots, new to this one. Is the RDT automatically added to pick ups or would i have to add all the single items on to the list? Also is there a general vid on how to set up?

Thanks.

Hi, I'm a little new to bots, new to this one. Is the RDT automatically added to pick ups or would i have to add all the single items on to the list? Also is there a general vid on how to set up?

Thanks.
HI, there is no RDT table but u can loot by value. Also a small guide is written in the overview of the bot

For some reason every time I start the bot it just wants to run to the bank, trying to kill Black Demons in Edgeville dungeon. Tried both Edgeville and Grand Exchange bank options, made sure I had the exact amount of items in my invent that I'd set the bot to withdraw at each bank attempt, had a tablet in my invent, and set the option to only TP out once it was out of food. Was using Prayer pots and Monkfish. I let it actually run to the Edgeville bank in one attempt and it kept saying Item name Null or something like that when the bank menu was open.

For some reason every time I start the bot it just wants to run to the bank, trying to kill Black Demons in Edgeville dungeon. Tried both Edgeville and Grand Exchange bank options, made sure I had the exact amount of items in my invent that I'd set the bot to withdraw at each bank attempt, had a tablet in my invent, and set the option to only TP out once it was out of food. Was using Prayer pots and Monkfish. I let it actually run to the Edgeville bank in one attempt and it kept saying Item name Null or something like that when the bank menu was open.
Logs please

thought it supported slayer tower? cant get it to walk back to gargoyles after banking
It should work, maybe web is broken, please post logs

Logs please

It should work, maybe web is broken, please post logs

00:11:01 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:03 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:04 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:05 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:07 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:08 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:10 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:11 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:12 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:14 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:15 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:17 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:18 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:19 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:20 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:21 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:22 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:24 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:25 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:26 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:27 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:29 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:30 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:31 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:32 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:33 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.

when in varrock bank trying to go back to gargoyles after banking

00:11:01 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:03 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:04 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:05 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:07 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:08 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:10 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:11 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:12 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:14 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:15 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:17 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:18 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:19 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:20 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:21 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:22 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:24 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:25 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:26 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:27 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:29 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:30 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:31 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:32 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.
00:11:33 DEBUG Walking to fighting spot.

when in varrock bank trying to go back to gargoyles after banking
Do u have canifis lodestone unlocked?

In OSRS the bot did not use tele tab when slayer task was complete despite me selecting this condition. Bot just continued as normal.