Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Press some arrow key to stop turning the camera (in direction in which it's turning), it's a RuneMate bug

So, what do i do about doors? keeps trying to click the guys behind the wall/door instead of the ones in the room with me? Does it not know how to work the doors?

Bots not eating for me. Works good otherwise does anyone know if premium is having same issue?

So, what do i do about doors? keeps trying to click the guys behind the wall/door instead of the ones in the room with me? Does it not know how to work the doors?

Bots not eating for me. Works good otherwise does anyone know if premium is having same issue?
What food are you using? And for doors it won't use them to improve speed, so make the fighting area smaller so it won't hit npcs behind doors etc

What food are you using? And for doors it won't use them to improve speed, so make the fighting area smaller so it won't hit npcs behind doors etc

Salmon/ Trout i was training at barb village, and just running over and grabbing food/ cooking from the guys drop fishing there.

Apologies for the late response had to go to work. But at first i had it set a little past 5 hp, plus or minus two. Then I tried 5hp plus or minus one.
KK then then that's the issue. As it's not exact hp to eat at, it's just percentages, so u can setup to eat at 50% etc

do think it would be possible to add Beast of burden withdraw? like say i have a war tort with food i run out of food in invy and it pulls from the tort?

I really want to see this bot work, but I've restarted it a few times, restarted the client and runemate and it just doesn't. The actual combat stuff is really nice and responsive, but literally all the other options just do not work. I'd be willing to pay for it because all the options looks really promising, but I am just not confident that the added features are worth it esp. when none of the basic ones work.

Problems:

Eating
Biggest issue is it keeps eating food at like 95% hp, sometimes even at full hp, no matter what I set it to. I am using swordfish at around 70 hp and it eats anywhere from 65-68. I have tried many, many different settings, including as low as 10%, I've tried many different hp ranges as well ("randomize by").

This is obviously a big problem because trips are 3x as short as they should be and it's a big waste of food and money and time.

Special Attack
It doesn't spec either, despite setting to to do so, I've tried mainhand weapon as well as switching.

Looting
It doesn't loot, period. I've tried adding items as their ingame name, in multiple cases (ie Rune battleaxe + rune battleaxe + Rune Battleaxe), using their item ids, and using both the "name contains" box and not using it (so also adding like ^Rune battleaxe$).

I've also noticed it will occasionally pick up items by accident when misclicking or walking, maybe add a way of dropping unwanted items if they are mistakenly picked up?

edit: hmm, problem might just be with specific items, it doesn't seem to pick up runes but it does loot other items like herbs. I have double checked my spelling (I have x rune as well as x runes added). The npcs I'm currently testing on have very low drop rates of anything so I've only received one drop it actually looted (herb), and about 5-6 it left on the ground (runes) despite being added

Pathing
For the most part it's really great but as others have said it does run into issues with doors, would be nice to have a way of opening doors, though this can be avoided pretty easily by setting the centre coordinates and radius to avoid any doors.

I've noticed a "bug" where the bot will click an enemy that is within the bounds of the specified area, but as the character moves towards it to attack, the npc leaves the bounds, causing the character to walk back to the centre coordinate after attacking the npc once, which causes the npc to follow back into the bounds, then the character will either attack a new npc or sort of rubber band back to the attacked npc. This might only happen in certain wide-open areas with a big radius, if you are able to set the bounds bigger than the area you are fighting in it shouldn't happen. I also have no idea how you'd fix this haha, it's not really a big deal because it doesn't break anything really, at worst in singlecombat areas it just sort of messes up slightly by getting pjed by an npc, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, I believe others are having similar problems.

-
edit: this is OSRS btw, and only could test for like 30 minutes before the servers went down for an update.

Last edited:
Bot is working ok for fighting, sort of blocked by doors but that's not a big deal because you can set the centre position and radius to avoid door issues, but a way of opening doors would be really cool too.

Problems:

Eating
Biggest issue is it keeps eating food at like 95% hp, sometimes even at full hp, no matter what I set it to. I am using swordfish at around 70 hp and it eats anywhere from 65-68. I have tried many, many different settings, including as low as 10%, I've tried many different hp ranges as well ("randomize by").

Special Attack
It doesn't spec either, despite setting to to do so, I've tried mainhand weapon as well as switching.

Looting
It doesn't loot, period. I've tried adding items as their ingame name, in multiple cases (ie Rune battleaxe + rune battleaxe + Rune Battleaxe), using their item ids, and using both the "name contains" box and not using it (so also adding like ^Rune battleaxe$).

I've also noticed it will occasionally pick up items by accident when misclicking or walking, maybe add a way of dropping unwanted items if they are mistakenly picked up?

-

I really want to see this bot work, but I've restarted it a few times, restarted the client and runemate and it just doesn't. The actual combat stuff is really nice and responsive, but literally all the other options just do not work. I'd be willing to pay for it because all the options looks really promising, but I am just not confident that the added features are worth it esp. when none of the basic ones work.

edit: this is OSRS btw.
For eating type something like 50 as it's percent and from that it randomizes the eat at stuff. For special attack lmk what weapon u used as mainhand and as special attack. And for looting set the area as high as the attack area or a bit more if u want to. For picking up unwanted items I'm really sorry but that's most likely clouse while attacking etc

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

For eating type something like 50 as it's percent and from that it randomizes the eat at stuff. For special attack lmk what weapon u used as mainhand and as special attack. And for looting set the area as high as the attack area or a bit more if u want to. For picking up unwanted items I'm really sorry but that's most likely clouse while attacking etc

Dragon scimitar equipped currently, set to spec with mainhand weapon didn't work. I was testing dds in my inventory and swapping for spec but didn't get the chance to fully test.

I will try modifying the looting range when rs comes back online/when runemate is good to go (update was like 5 min ago), I assumed it was x range from the player not x range from the centre coordinate, that might be my problem, I think I had a radius of 15 with a looting range of 7 or so.

The food is still my biggest concern, I know it's a percent but it eats at full sometimes regardless of what % I set it to, I had it at like 15% with a randomization of 1 and it still ate with only a couple missing hp.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Dragon scimitar equipped currently, set to spec with mainhand weapon didn't work. I was testing dds in my inventory and swapping for spec but didn't get the chance to fully test.

I will try modifying the looting range when rs comes back online/when runemate is good to go (update was like 5 min ago), I assumed it was x range from the player not x range from the centre coordinate, that might be my problem, I think I had a radius of 15 with a looting range of 7 or so.

The food is still my biggest concern.

Thanks for the fast reply!
For the special attack ill take a look once I'm home as I changed it recently. Food should work as well, I'll see code and give u info if I've got any. Have you got any osrs acc that I could borrow for testing purposes?

For the special attack ill take a look once I'm home as I changed it recently. Food should work as well, I'll see code and give u info if I've got any. Have you got any osrs acc that I could borrow for testing purposes?

I'll try again when I can, I need to do some other stuff right now but I'll see later tomorrow. I can provide more info via pm (like exact levels and location and stuff) if you need but I'm not comfy lending my account, hope that's understandable :)

Problems:

Eating

This is obviously a big problem because trips are 3x as short as they should be and it's a big waste of food and money and time.

Special Attack

Looting

edit: hmm, problem might just be with specific items, it doesn't seem to pick up runes but it does loot other items like herbs. I have double checked my spelling (I have x rune as well as x runes added). The npcs I'm currently testing on have very low drop rates of anything so I've only received one drop it actually looted (herb), and about 5-6 it left on the ground (runes) despite being added

Pathing
For the most part it's really great but as others have said it does run into issues with doors, would be nice to have a way of opening doors, though this can be avoided pretty easily by setting the centre coordinates and radius to avoid any doors.

I've noticed a "bug" where the bot will click an enemy that is within the bounds of the specified area, but as the character moves towards it to attack, the npc leaves the bounds, causing the character to walk back to the centre coordinate after attacking the npc once, which causes the npc to follow back into the bounds, then the character will either attack a new npc or sort of rubber band back to the attacked npc. This might only happen in certain wide-open areas with a big radius, if you are able to set the bounds bigger than the area you are fighting in it shouldn't happen. I also have no idea how you'd fix this haha, it's not really a big deal because it doesn't break anything really, at worst in singlecombat areas it just sort of messes up slightly by getting pjed by an npc, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, I believe others are having similar problems.

-
edit: this is OSRS btw, and only could test for like 30 minutes before the servers went down for an update.
I've edited the special attack stuff a bit, it should work 100%. About the food it's as percentages, so if u set to eat at 50, and u have 40 hp, it will eat from like 17 hp to 23