Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Just getting back into rs been going back and forth with your LITE and PRO love them both. I noticed that on the LITE version when you teleport to Edgeville using Amulet of glory it will just sit in Edgeville and not bank; I will try on PRO tomorrow and see if that will work.

The bot is truthfully really great and all bots have their issues. User poopinmybutt (quite the name) hit the nail on the head with the issues. I'd add the looting arrows function is not working.

Thank you!

Is anyone having issues with eating? Ive got myn set to eat below 30hp with Randomize set to 1, have loads of lobsters but it wont eat them! does this bot support lobsters?

Hi i am having issues withdrawing food, just keep getting notification , "missing monkfish stopping bot" ive tried changing the name using caps, ive even tried other food dosnt work

Hi i am having issues withdrawing food, just keep getting notification , "missing monkfish stopping bot" ive tried changing the name using caps, ive even tried other food dosnt work
Please show me the settings for withdrawal and your right click the food in ur bank if you can and make a screenshot of that for me too

Nice bot, does much more than a premium bot I know.
3 thing to fix:
  • F2p has no tablets for teleport, it'd be nice to use loadstone teleports or magic teles from the magic book.
  • Doesn't drink Defence potions.
  • Sometimes after clicking one far target, while on the way to attack it, it attacks another target. This can be a big disadvantage and drains hp fast.
Thanks a lot for the effort!