Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AbyssCamper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have my whole inventory set up with "Saradomin brews" and the bot doesnt seem to drink it to regain health when low? Any suggestions or does it just eat animal food?

So i have my whole inventory set up with "Saradomin brews" and the bot doesnt seem to drink it to regain health when low? Any suggestions or does it just eat animal food?
It requires any food that have an option "Eat". So saradomin pots have "Drink" and thats why it doesnt work ;d

Okay another question, the emergency teleport doesn't work. Will we see an update for that anytime soon!?

Okay another question, the emergency teleport doesn't work. Will we see an update for that anytime soon!?
It only uses a teletab that has a break option and if u don't have food and ur below like 40%hp

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

I am willing to buy this to get my attack str and def to 99 but does it go back to bank for food? :)

Hi Everytime I try in abyss it constantly crashes. I have it set to use prayer flasks, had range flasks in my inventory aswell. I also had food.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/Renshawt/RuneMate/logs/01-18 13-22-47 - Qve AbyssCamper.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 TRACE [InputManager] Keyboard input BLOCKED
00:00:09 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled

keeps getting this won't run am i doing something wrong

could someone upload a picture what it should look like set up

When i try to use the bot for leveling magic it always ends up logging me out? Im using ancient spells.

When will there be an update for magic? Becuase everytime i seem to try and use it in the abyss it logs me out after 10 minutes. (ive gotten ranged, strength, attack, defense to 99 using this bot)

Just my thoughts but I feel like it would be less bot like if you semi afk and let auto retaliate do it's thing. Only clicking to attack a mob when the client timeout will happen.

Just my thoughts but I feel like it would be less bot like if you semi afk and let auto retaliate do it's thing. Only clicking to attack a mob when the client timeout will happen.
Autoretaliate in rs isn't that good, sometimes it will just stand there and don't do anything. My attack method is triggered after X seconds if has no target to fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.