Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AbyssCamper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i set up the bot to work with magic!?

With legacy turned on it still always seems to log me out after 6 minutes of the bot running and shutting the bot off.

How do i set up the bot to work with magic!?

With legacy turned on it still always seems to log me out after 6 minutes of the bot running and shutting the bot off.
Try to follow my guide for setting up a proper interface for botting and then try again

I've used your bot multiple times to get 99 attack, strange, defense, ranged. just cant seem to get magic to work. Sometimes it does othertimes it just logs me out.

I've used your bot multiple times to get 99 attack, strange, defense, ranged. just cant seem to get magic to work. Sometimes it does othertimes it just logs me out.
I didnt run the bot with magic recently but when i did i remember doing it with legacy on, auto retaliate on, and a big map and it worked flawlessly

Ran this bot for 6 hours for first use and it worked flawlessly.
I brought no food, just 8 prayer pots and was using bandos, dragon rider lance, and soul split.
In that 6 hours, I only drank 2 1/2 prayer pots because of how well the 'prayer flick' feature works.
Here is an image if you don't believe me.

Your exp gains could be more if you had a different setup than me, and I'm using a very low end laptop at the moment so it lags and falls behind a bit which lowered my exp rates slightly (not the bots fault)
e5b7c9c637816063ceaf20ef03a7396e.png

I've used multiple of Qve's bots and they are hands down the best bots I've used so far.

Another 7 hour proggy. Finished getting 99 strength from 94 from my earlier proggy above from 6 hours.
I got 94-99 strength in 8 hours from this bot.

In total after 13 hours, I received 94-99 strength and 90-94 attack.
Don't hesitate to use his bots.

fe295fc02d74c1f535d7280a32092b6d.png

easily triggered ✌
Another 7 hour proggy. Finished getting 99 strength from 94 from my earlier proggy above from 6 hours.
I got 94-99 strength in 8 hours from this bot.

In total after 13 hours, I received 94-99 strength and 90-94 attack.
Don't hesitate to use his bots.

Guthans ?

Hey Qve, still using your bot and it has gotten me 99 attack and strength so far, now I'm working to defence. I greatly appreciate the bot.

One thing though is that it still isn't opening the parcels and fan mail when I receive them. One or two isn't a big deal since I just have 3 prayer flasks and 6 food in case of emergency aswell as a teleport tab for emergency, so I have about 20 free slots for them.

After a while it fills my inventory and at one point the bot was stopped when I had a full inventory of them (not sure if it was coincidence or something just broke within the bot). Just wondering if you could get the opening of parcels and fan mail implemented.

Thanks.

While using the bot and finishing up 99 defence, I thought of a small feature to add to the bot.
  • Current level (levels gained here)
  • Time to level (amount of exp remaining here)
It's not big, but I think it could be a good addition because there's been times where I've been curious what I'm at, and I don't like interfering with the bot by pausing it or allowing mouse control and trying to fight the bot to see how much exp I need until my next level.

Here are the final results with this bot and my final review.
In a span of 5 days while doing multiple skills inbetween, I finished maxing my combat stats.
I went from 90-99 attack, 94-99 strength, and 91-99 defence in a matter of 5 days using Qve's bot.

Here are a few proggies
e5b7c9c637816063ceaf20ef03a7396e.png

15e5603fee6c00b36a1340a3e169494d.png

I encountered no bugs that broke the bot, it is very easy to setup, and can run for hours if you have the correct setup.
I was using full bandos, blood fury, and a dragon rider lance as my gear setup, and 4 prayer flasks and 4 food incase of emergency and could run for over 7 hours as shown above.
Thank you Qve for the amazing bot and I encourage others who want to max their combat stats to use this bot as well.

Crazy Butter
Have you left it for 20 seconds? After they stop attacking it waits 20 seconds and checks if it's being attacked if not then it'll reset
Yes, I left it for more than 20 seconds to make sure, it actually went to lobby after all the time I waited lol, no idea what is wrong.

It’s resetting 1 or 2 times then completely standing on the tile without aggro, going back tolobhy and relogging over and over, went to sleept and bot only got me 500k xp and a huge ban chance since it stayed relogging for 8+ hours without doing a thing! I would like a refund please.

Yes, I left it for more than 20 seconds to make sure, it actually went to lobby after all the time I waited lol, no idea what is wrong.

It’s resetting 1 or 2 times then completely standing on the tile without aggro, going back tolobhy and relogging over and over, went to sleept and bot only got me 500k xp and a huge ban chance since it stayed relogging for 8+ hours without doing a thing! I would like a refund please.
I have only experienced this a few times. And me and Qverk tried to get this sorted out. When I was using revo++ magic after he had pushe dan update I didn't get this for 5m+ magic xp

Status
Not open for further replies.