Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AbyssCamper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some feedback, I love it so far, I really do and thanks for your work

Some issues is that after a while it'll stop resetting the aggro and randomly kill 1 abyssal monster and stay at that spot and simply kill that one and whatever others the abilities ricochet but it drops the exp/hr drastically

Another thing is sometimes when it resets the aggro it'll start attacking the monsters near the reset tile and stay there unless I move it back myself, it doesn't always automatically go back by itself

Thanks for your work once again!

And could you resize the settings? I can't scroll down all way to the bottom unless its in fullscreen and even then I barely see the start button, unless i'm the only one who has that issue!

2 progs since I started, except having the issues mentionned I really enjoy it!

I don't know if you look at this thread, but i've been wondering if you could consider adding the new cannons to the bot? The Oldak Coil and the Kinetic cyclone, well, mainly Oldak Coil as i'm using magic and I plan to be here for 200m magic/defense

I'm getting steady 430k magic exp and it's great! But the cannon would boost it more and would make crashers less tempted to crash!

Attachments

• prog2.png
    prog2.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 24
  • prog1.png
    prog1.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 22
  • prog4.png
    prog4.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 20
  • prog3.png
    prog3.png
    9 KB · Views: 19
So some feedback, I love it so far, I really do and thanks for your work

Some issues is that after a while it'll stop resetting the aggro and randomly kill 1 abyssal monster and stay at that spot and simply kill that one and whatever others the abilities ricochet but it drops the exp/hr drastically

Another thing is sometimes when it resets the aggro it'll start attacking the monsters near the reset tile and stay there unless I move it back myself, it doesn't always automatically go back by itself

Thanks for your work once again!

And could you resize the settings? I can't scroll down all way to the bottom unless its in fullscreen and even then I barely see the start button, unless i'm the only one who has that issue!

2 progs since I started, except having the issues mentionned I really enjoy it!

I don't know if you look at this thread, but i've been wondering if you could consider adding the new cannons to the bot? The Oldak Coil and the Kinetic cyclone, well, mainly Oldak Coil as i'm using magic and I plan to be here for 200m magic/defense

I'm getting steady 430k magic exp and it's great! But the cannon would boost it more and would make crashers less tempted to crash!
I do look at the thread, but i don't have much time atm. I'll have more time on the weekend and from 12th till 18th. What you can do is write everything shorten so i don't have to read long messages, and mark them as done etc, ofc if u could

Aggro has stopped and instead of resetting itself it is standing in my "camping tile" just watching them run past. it also isn't useing thresh-holds very often, Could you include a set-up guide for future users... in this case I don't think my set up is wrong, but would be helpful nonetheless.

Aggro has stopped and instead of resetting itself it is standing in my "camping tile" just watching them run past. it also isn't useing thresh-holds very often, Could you include a set-up guide for future users... in this case I don't think my set up is wrong, but would be helpful nonetheless.
Enable cooldown text I options

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Pretty good, but something I have noticed is when the mobs drop aggro, it tends to manually attack monsters staying in combat only killing 1-2 at a time until it attacks one out of range and forces my character to move then it resets.

Pretty good, but something I have noticed is when the mobs drop aggro, it tends to manually attack monsters staying in combat only killing 1-2 at a time until it attacks one out of range and forces my character to move then it resets.
Should be fixed in next release, thanks for this info! ;)

RuneMate Staff
Occasionally has issues when roaming to regain aggressiveness.

It will click on the inner ring of the abyss, to navigate to its "reset tile". Because it clicks on the inner ring, the movement isn't detected as a "real" click on the map/it cancels itself and the character stays still.

Observe on the map, it is clicking repeatedly on the inner ring
upload_2017-5-22_21-8-33.png

Occasionally has issues when roaming to regain aggressiveness.

It will click on the inner ring of the abyss, to navigate to its "reset tile". Because it clicks on the inner ring, the movement isn't detected as a "real" click on the map/it cancels itself and the character stays still.

Observe on the map, it is clicking repeatedly on the inner ring
View attachment 2689
You shouldn't make reset tile on XY line, it should be a straight line to walk. Like if you have a spot on NW it should reset at SW etc xd

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hi mate, my action bar isn't seeming to work with this script? not using whirlwind etc.

Hi mate, my action bar isn't seeming to work with this script? not using whirlwind etc.
You probably alt-tabbed within runescape when the bot was running. Pause the bot and press alt, then manually press 1,2,3,4 or whatever the actionbar is

So my bot doesn't seem to reset well, it will run to my spot fine and gets aggro but when it returns it will just sit there getting hit and runs away attempting to reset aggro again. Worked out yesterday for the most part any tips on whats going wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.