Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith Lite

I have the logs, but I have no idea of when it happened. I will be sure to run the bot again when I can and provide you with the logs.
I updated the herblore bot but it also rebuilt all of my bots on the store. Can you let me know if the bot works now?

Hyperion updated QuickSmith with a new update entry:

QuickSmith v1.0.14 Released!

QuickSmith updated to v1.0.14.

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's new:
  • Significant performance improvements with both portables and without.
  • Added additional debug messages.

Can you run the new version and post the log please?

14 minute of runtime and I think you fixed the bug, however I did notice something else that is kinda bot-like, if you will. Keeps clicking the steel bar even when the furnace wasn't visible and it was running to it

Trying to withdraw Bank Item - (slot: null, amount: 27, noted: false, getIds: [2 - Pastebin.com

Also, thanks for the support man

EDIT: Something new 00:40:35 TRACE [Bank] Withdrawing with action: Withdraw-All 00:40:36 TRACE [Col - Pastebin.com Bot went all the way up to the furnace, but didn't "Make-all" cannonballs. Also, the "spam" click on bar is noticeable in this new log as well towards the top

Last edited:
Abides
Occasionally it will get a new invent but not interact with the portable forge, and instead just hovers the mouse on it (I have the special cursors or whatever on, so I can see it change to the anvil icon) If I pause it and manually open the forge menu it will resume properly when I unpause, but can potentially get stuck again. Because the bot is still trying to interact with the forge - still moves the mouse around, etc - it will not log from inactivity. I let it sit like this for probably close to 10 mins and it didn't work itself out.

See attached for the log.

Attachments

• 08-07 05-51-16 - QuickSmith.txt
    346.1 KB · Views: 0
14 minute of runtime and I think you fixed the bug, however I did notice something else that is kinda bot-like, if you will. Keeps clicking the steel bar even when the furnace wasn't visible and it was running to it

Trying to withdraw Bank Item - (slot: null, amount: 27, noted: false, getIds: [2 - Pastebin.com

Also, thanks for the support man

EDIT: Something new 00:40:35 TRACE [Bank] Withdrawing with action: Withdraw-All 00:40:36 TRACE [Col - Pastebin.com Bot went all the way up to the furnace, but didn't "Make-all" cannonballs. Also, the "spam" click on bar is noticeable in this new log as well towards the top
I'll get the first issue fixed with next update. The second one however seems to be client-related. Does it click Make-X instead?
Occasionally it will get a new invent but not interact with the portable forge, and instead just hovers the mouse on it (I have the special cursors or whatever on, so I can see it change to the anvil icon) If I pause it and manually open the forge menu it will resume properly when I unpause, but can potentially get stuck again. Because the bot is still trying to interact with the forge - still moves the mouse around, etc - it will not log from inactivity. I let it sit like this for probably close to 10 mins and it didn't work itself out.

See attached for the log.
This is an issue with client interaction. I've noticed it happening a few times as well. The problem is the client looks for action index in the menu, and since there are so many players in the same spot, the index can be off-screen and the bot thinks it's unable to interact. Currently working with Cloud to resolve this.

the bot is always stuck at bank. while the preset is already set it keeps loading preset 1 even when my inventory is full ob bars (Varrock).
i waited for 3 min and it loaded preset 1 with 28 iron bars for 3 min clicking liek mad.

Bug Report
Bot gets stuck at varrock bank, it withdraws the iron bars but then it doesn't move anymore. Is there a particular graphic settings I should have when running the bot? I've added my bot log, hope it helps.

Recreate the problem
Have account with password and bank pin.
Set to smith iron platebodies at varrock bank.

Bot logs into RS. Bot enters pin, Bot withdraws iron bars. Bot closes bank and just doesn't move.

Attachments

• 08-14 13-03-05 - QuickSmith Lite.txt
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
the bot is always stuck at bank. while the preset is already set it keeps loading preset 1 even when my inventory is full ob bars (Varrock).
i waited for 3 min and it loaded preset 1 with 28 iron bars for 3 min clicking liek mad.
Looks like presets are bugged. I'll get it fixed.
Bug Report
Bot gets stuck at varrock bank, it withdraws the iron bars but then it doesn't move anymore. Is there a particular graphic settings I should have when running the bot? I've added my bot log, hope it helps.

Recreate the problem
Have account with password and bank pin.
Set to smith iron platebodies at varrock bank.

Bot logs into RS. Bot enters pin, Bot withdraws iron bars. Bot closes bank and just doesn't move.
From the log it seems that the client fails to walk the path to the anvil. I'll see what can be done in this case.

Hi, great bot! But your pro version gets buggy when making cannonballs. It will continuously try to make all cannonballs even when it's already succeeded the first time.