Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith Lite

Running into the issue where when making cannonballs, it won't turn the camera back to the furnace after banking or click on the furnace after selecting the steel bars if I turn the camera around. However if I were to babysit this and go back to the furnace it seems like decent money!

Could you add rings of slaying?

theyre needed for invention on rs3
That would be a part of a crafting bot, sorry!
Running into the issue where when making cannonballs, it won't turn the camera back to the furnace after banking or click on the furnace after selecting the steel bars if I turn the camera around. However if I were to babysit this and go back to the furnace it seems like decent money!
I'll get it fixed by next update.

Hyperion updated QuickSmith with a new update entry:

QuickSmith v1.0.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's new:
  • Added Total Profit/Loss and Profit/Loss per hour trackers to the UI.
  • Improved object interaction. The bot will no longer get stuck when trying to interact with Furnace/Anvil that's not visible.

Not sure why... but it is tracking herblore?

DtL0W7j.png

Abides
Smelting Addy bars with the coal bag. It doesn't seem to want to use the coal bag. It will do so for the first one, but each subsequent invent is just bank -> deposit all -> preset -> smelt (only 1 bar). Seems like it stopped working when the bot when from v .02 to .03

Smelting Addy bars with the coal bag. It doesn't seem to want to use the coal bag. It will do so for the first one, but each subsequent invent is just bank -> deposit all -> preset -> smelt (only 1 bar). Seems like it stopped working when the bot when from v .02 to .03
Found the issue, it will be fixed in next update.

Shorty proggy but ran into no issues! :D :D :D

2lxKI2j.png

EDIT: Any possibility of having action bar support for superheating instead of it clicking the ability each time and going back and forth between the button and ore?

Last edited:
Shorty proggy but ran into no issues! :D :D :D

2lxKI2j.png

EDIT: Any possibility of having action bar support for superheating instead of it clicking the ability each time and going back and forth between the button and ore?
Thanks for the progress report!

It currently uses hotkeys for actionbar based on playersense, but I can force it to use only hotkeys in this case since most people use it anyway.
currently running cballs at edge and it's working like a charm. Will post proggy when I'm done!
Great to hear that it's working good for you!