Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMiner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineer
Edit: I should note that before the previous update, the interface was showing fine and bot was working spectacularly.

Currently I'm having a problem with Spectre, multiple bots no longer have an interface. (tried QuickMiner PRO, QuickMotherlode PRO, and Regal Mining none of the former interfaces were showing)

I tried what was suggested in a thread before to click on an icon next to the bot listed as running to refresh, and that didn't fix it. I reinstalled once, and it did actually show the interface, but unfortunately once I ran the bot... It just crashed. After reinstalling a second time, the interface just didn't show.
There are a couple of logs under the name "Shared <timestamp>" for when I attempted to run the bots, here are the logs;

00:00:00 WARN com.hyperion.scripts.mining.QuickMiner - Make sure all of the listeners are registered!
00:00:00 WARN com.hyperion.scripts.mining.QuickMiner - Bot is PRO version!
00:01:20 WARN com.hyperion.scripts.mining.motherlode.QuickMotherlode - Make sure all of the listeners are registered!

more logs:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Ghoste\RuneMate\logs\QuickMiner PRO 11-20 12-19-40.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onEngineCycledTransformer, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onInventoryChangeTransformer, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onActionOccurredTransformer, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onSkillChangeTransformer, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onChatboxChangeTransformer, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for RegionBaseTransformer, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onPlayerAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onNpcAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.

Thanks for reading
What JRE/JDK are you using? What Operating System are you on?

Just wanted to let ya know the bot is having a slight bug in Shilo mining gems. It will mine a full inventory and return to the bank, deposit them, but then sits in the bank and does nothing. I have to manually click outside the bank once, then it starts working and runs back to the gems.
Other than this problem I'm loving the bot so far!

I have a request if its possible. The new grace of the elves necklace came out, and with it I was wondering if you could add the ability to interact with seren spirits to gain additional drops.

Any way to make it so it doesn't worldhop to another world instantly? Like wait 15-20 seconds before hopping for example? Prompts the "Too many login attempts..." login error because of this.

Is it possible to add stop timers to this bot and a few of your others as i would use a of yours a lot more then if you had this feature.

Edit - This makes no sense my grammar is awful :s

Last edited:
@Hyperion when mining from one rock to the next is it supposed to click the rock again when travelling to it. Does this 90% of the time. Seems a bit unusual to me?

It will do it always click it again if the rock is more than 3 squares away? This is when running is not checked just walking to each rock.

I have a request if its possible. The new grace of the elves necklace came out, and with it I was wondering if you could add the ability to interact with seren spirits to gain additional drops.
Sure, adding it with v1.4.31.
Any way to make it so it doesn't worldhop to another world instantly? Like wait 15-20 seconds before hopping for example? Prompts the "Too many login attempts..." login error because of this.
OSRS or RS3?
dous this bot support ashes on fossile island?
No, it does not support Fossil Island.
Is it possible to add stop timers to this bot and a few of your others as i would use a of yours a lot more then if you had this feature.

Edit - This makes no sense my grammar is awful :s
Yes, this can be added.
Bot does not return to mining after banking in Shilo Village.
Problem with the clients pathing, waiting for it to be addressed.
@Hyperion when mining from one rock to the next is it supposed to click the rock again when travelling to it. Does this 90% of the time. Seems a bit unusual to me?

It will do it always click it again if the rock is more than 3 squares away? This is when running is not checked just walking to each rock.
OSRS or RS3?

OSRS.

Also i do realize that webpating is built into your bot which is client related but it will get stuck in the mining guild F2p trying to walk back to the bank the scorpion way just clicking the other side of the door, not clicking the door first.

I do realize there is probably nothing you can do but just letting you know!

I guess i could add a radius that is close to the ladder.

Last edited:
Problem with the clients pathing, waiting for it to be addressed.

Thank you for the fast response, do you happen to know of an ETA for that, or have you not been informed on that? It's fine, In the meantime I'm gonna train melee, but mining is my money maker lol.
Again, thanks!

Thank you for the fast response, do you happen to know of an ETA for that, or have you not been informed on that? It's fine, In the meantime I'm gonna train melee, but mining is my money maker lol.
Again, thanks!

Cloud is currently rebuilding the webpathing. He doesn't have an eta yet but i am sure it wont be too long into the new year

Hey I was just wondering if you could program Fossil Island into this bot with the bank near the dungeon entrance? Can you also make it to mine volcanic ash, that would be super helpful. Thanks! I haven't tried the bot yet but this seemed to be the best rated one. None of them have Fossil Island and volcanic ash, and that's the only reason I really want it. I'll leave a review once I actually take the opportunity to run the bot, as mining hasn't been a priority of mine too much yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.